Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
Tired of GLARE and BLIND SPOT?

Then you'll need our performance mirrors, best blue wide angle convex. 3 advantages over other mirrors:

1. HYDROPHOBIC
It is water repellent. This provides clear visibility in rainy conditions to provide safety and driving performance.

Our water repellent feature is permanent. This feature is coated during our proprietary SOGEL manufacturing process. Unlike Suma Mirrors, other mirrors typically use spray-on that the water repellent feature eventually erodes. Suma Mirrors are hydrophobic and permanent.

2. TRUELY WIDE ANGLE
Suma Performance mirrors are R1000, whereas other mirrors are R1400. (The smaller the R-number, the wider the view). If you compare Suma Performance mirrors with other mirrors, you can clearly tell that you can see more objects in Suma Performance mirrors.

3. TRUELY ANIT-GLARE || COLOR DON'T FADE
Our mirrors go through a stringent, proprietary manufacturing process (SOGEL NANO process) that takes multiple steps/days to produce our signature, blue hue mirrors such that the mirrors themselves are actually clear and colorless (we have several patents and are the only manufacturer uses this process).

The reason Suma Mirrors look blue is because it absorbs all spectrum of the colors except the blue color that's pleasant to the eyes. Thus, Suma Mirrors effectively reduce glare (the yellow color spectrum, which causes glare, is absorbed).

Other mirrors, in contrast, use the vacuum coating process such that the blue color is actually coated on the mirror itself (unlike ours, clear/colorless mirrors that only reflect blue color). Based on that, they are not truly anti-glare because the glare is still reflected to human eyes. In addition, the blue coating will eventually corrode/fade.

"Install maybe 10 minutes tops. Looks slick and the fact they come with the OEM options like heated glass and turn signals is a bonus!" - Brendon from NH.

ANTI-GLARE. OEM REPLACEMENT.
Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** blue-convex-mirrors-

BLIND SPOT REDUCED
. The red border is the enlarged view (review by @mike_si_29).
Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** screen-shot-2019-07-13-at-6-05-23-am-

Last edited:
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
“Easy install and not only do they look fantastic but they work exactly as described!”

Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 9.36.51 PM

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really happy with my SUMA Performance mirrors! Found this thread casually browsing as I do, made the purchase, and have had them on for two weeks already so I've had a bit of time to formulate my opinion.

They're well worth the money; the way I look at it is that these are cheaper than my insurance deductible, potential damage and loss of value, and if you've seen my build thread then you can calculate how much I have into my car so this extra safety measure is really paying dividends. Not only my blind spot has been taken care of, I now have complete visibility of both lanes on either side. What's great is that nothing looks stretched or distorted, it's just a wider field of vision that I greatly enjoy :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** inCollage_20191021_202620845

Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** inCollage_20191021_202845547

My Install video:

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I recently installed these on my Si and it was quick and easy.

They destroy glare at night and the viewing angle is so much wider than stock.

That being said, they work in both those cases a bit too well for some. Definitely takes some getting used to the wide viewing angle and it can be difficult to make out who's riding your ass.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
I recently installed these on my Si and it was quick and easy.

They destroy glare at night and the viewing angle is so much wider than stock.

That being said, they work in both those cases a bit too well for some. Definitely takes some getting used to the wide viewing angle and it can be difficult to make out who's riding your ass.
Suma mirrors are definitely getting some time to get used to because of the change in the field of view. But once you've got used to them, it is hard to go back OEM :)

snp

First Name
stelios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 5d hatchback 1.5 CVT
Country flag
Just a couple of questions: Are they plug and play? Will they fit my civic 2017 hatchback UK made? If affirmative do you ship top Greece?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
Just a couple of questions: Are they plug and play? Will they fit my civic 2017 hatchback UK made? If affirmative do you ship top Greece?
Yes, plug and play and ship to Greece!

Suma mirrors should work with your UK Hatchback. To be sure, please confirm that your mirror shape looks like the one shown on our product page (Please see below).

Honda Civic 10th gen Blind Spot Mirrors**up to 50% Black Friday Sale** Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 8.49.48 AM
Sponsored