Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
Not feeling it, but if you kno someone that can do a wrap or if you can, I'd do that

handa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 2.0 (Traded), 2017 Honda Civic Hatch LX 6 Speed (Current)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw this on Ebay: https://ebay.to/2KGqSG0

Just wanted to ask if anyone has this?
How is the quality?
Do you have any photos?
Is there a genuine version of this?

Thanks!

Edit: added more questions.
i put this on my black coupe when i still had it. it looked good but quality was poor as it is a knockoff, of course. i dont think there is a genuine version of this emblem but i have heard of people getting a type r emblem and some company makes overlays for the emblem so you can change the background color i havent done much research into that though. i should add that my set came apart while trying to install it properly and i had to repair it with 3M tape. luckily i bought it on ebay and they refunded my money and let me keep the item

OP
OP
jtamase

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
i put this on my black coupe when i still had it. it looked good but quality was poor as it is a knockoff, of course. i dont think there is a genuine version of this emblem but i have heard of people getting a type r emblem and some company makes overlays for the emblem so you can change the background color i havent done much research into that though. i should add that my set came apart while trying to install it properly and i had to repair it with 3M tape. luckily i bought it on ebay and they refunded my money and let me keep the item
Thanks for the info! I wanted to see if I can put it on my black hatchback but dont want to invest in something this affordable only to break during install or fall off the freeway.
Sponsored