Black roof wrap and chrome delete (on red 4dr Si)

amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si , 2003 S2000
Country flag
Over the weekend I had my Civic's roof/antenna wrapped gloss black and the chrome door trim wrapped flat black. I have gotta say the car looks completely different and in all the good ways!

Just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to see especially with the antenna wrapped. (doesn't change the reception)

In case anyone is in the Columbus, Ohio area I got it done just a little southeast of the city.

Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Black roof wrap and chrome delete (on red 4dr Si) IMG_20190810_152753

Honda Civic 10th gen Black roof wrap and chrome delete (on red 4dr Si) FullSizeR_02

Honda Civic 10th gen Black roof wrap and chrome delete (on red 4dr Si) IMG950375_01

Honda Civic 10th gen Black roof wrap and chrome delete (on red 4dr Si) IMG950373

dansi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Love it! Thought about getting it done to my white Si coupe. What was the pricing? I’m also in Columbus!

OP
OP
amped_imports

amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si , 2003 S2000
Country flag
Love it! Thought about getting it done to my white Si coupe. What was the pricing? I’m also in Columbus!

You'd have to call and see because it's tough to say since I got the chrome covered up and I had him previously tint the windows on it and also on my S2000 so I think I got a little bit of a deal. I'd recommend contacting them and say Luke with the Si and S2000 sent you......not sure if it'll help but it sure can't hurt!

https://tintlabohio.com/