Black Mugen parts on a PMM R?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR
Country flag
Out of curiosity, has anyone put the CBP Mugen body kit onto a PMM Type R, or seen one? I’m interested in how it looks.
Sponsored

markq218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Scion tC, 2019 PMM CTR
Country flag
Out of curiosity, has anyone put the CBP Mugen body kit onto a PMM Type R, or seen one? I’m interested in how it looks.
I would also like to see this. Wasn't a fan of the Mugen kit till I saw a blue R with the black lip

AR-Delta

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
I like it even more than I thought I would. Even more than the EVS lip honestly :confused1:

Iceman12b1004

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
How hard is that to install? Mugen mentions modification required - what exactly is needed to make this bolt on?
You will need
How hard is that to install? Mugen mentions modification required - what exactly is needed to make this bolt on?
You will need a low profile jack to lift the car because you need to remove rear wheels to drill for a screw and drill under the side skirt for push type retainer clips (4 clips on each side skirt). It took me about 4 hours for front and side skirts.

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
I just bought the wheel...not a fan of the body kit

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
I have the full kit in CBP coming in, it’ll go on my PMM. Will post pic once I have it on to see how it looks, if it doesn’t look right, I’ll either resell or have it painted PMM.