Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Our Black Cyber sale officially started today. The sale ends at the end of the day on November 28th, so be sure to place your orders soon. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

See our homepage to get started shopping: https://www.procivic.com

PRO Tip: If you want to purchase more than just SiriMoto and Skunk2 parts, separate the parts out and place two orders so you can use the ALL5 5% discount on the second order!

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale! content-header-welcome-black-cyber-sale
Sponsored

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Skunk2 is discounted to same amount but not free shipping sadly

-R
Happy Thanksgiving!
Just to clarify, a lot of the Skunk2 items we sell do currently come with free shipping such as the headers and exhaust systems. Thanks!

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking at the universal mufflers but it had shipping listed which pretty much ate up the discount. You have some good deals on other stuff though :) thankfully Skunk2 ran a sale today and did free shipping to

-R

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was looking at the universal mufflers but it had shipping listed which pretty much ate up the discount. You have some good deals on other stuff though :) thankfully Skunk2 ran a sale today and did free shipping to

-R
We have free shipping on many of the Skunk2 items as well. I think the Universal muffler is one of the exceptions.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had one on my 15 Civic Coupe with the R18 and it sounded fine hence why I went with it on this car.. If the system is built right it sounds really good and is not too loud unless you really get on the gas.

-R

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I had one on my 15 Civic Coupe with the R18 and it sounded fine hence why I went with it on this car.. If the system is built right it sounds really good and is not too loud unless you really get on the gas.

-R
Mines is loud anything past 3.5k my brother has a Megan racing on his r18 and nothing to mine even like older civics with fart cans drones over it or once I step on it there ears ringing haven’t heard any other Civic x with exhaust expect a straight pipe 1.5 and that wasn’t that loud
Sponsored