Big wing for Si sedan?

RRsedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Is there any Voltex/APR/other reputable brand wing that fits a 10th gen Si sedan? Also if anyone has one, pls post pics! :)
Sponsored

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Unless it's a track car a big wing will make the car look silly imho. Keep the car clean lookin would be my advice. The Seibon doesn't look too outlandish

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Here you go... And thank you so much for appreciating my work.:thumbsup:

IMG_2744 2.jpg

IMG_2747 copy.jpg

IMG_2748 copy.jpg

IMG_2761 copy.jpg
Bro that looks awesome. I have the same car, same color. Anyway you could link the Aegean blue CTR spoiler, the led wing, and also that shark fin (rear window spoiler thing) thank you bro. Bless!

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Bro that looks awesome. I have the same car, same color. Anyway you could link the Aegean blue CTR spoiler, the led wing, and also that shark fin (rear window spoiler thing) thank you bro. Bless!

Thank you very much! I bought the CTR wings and the rear windshield vortex spoilers unpainted. Ebay has a lot of them. I painted them myself as there are listings with painted ones that were double priced. As for the CTR rear spoiler, I also carbon fiber wrapped the cross bar myself too. They were my summer projects. I love to challenge myself specially for this car build.

I had challenges as I ordered initially the wrong paint code which was a darker shade of blue. I took me more than a month to have finally finished and installed the wings. I pretty much figured everything myself watching build tutorials in Youtube. The paint job is far from perfect believe me! This is my first take of a paint job! But I am happy. Maybe somewhere down the line, I will retouch them!

Honda Civic 10th gen Big wing for Si sedan? IMG_2236.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Big wing for Si sedan? IMG_2633.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Big wing for Si sedan? IMG_2634.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Big wing for Si sedan? IMG_2678.JPG

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
The paint job is far from perfect believe me! This is my first take of a paint job! But I am happy. Maybe somewhere down the line, I will retouch them!
Paint looks pretty great in those pics. As with any DIY job, you're always going to know exactly where the flaws are - but that doesn't mean anyone else sees them.

The big wing isn't my style but I'm really impressed by the quality of your work. Nice job.

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag
Agreed, dang @LanceSI-10thgen you got me thinking about the same CTR wing & trunk lid cover for my white sedan... hmmm...

Yal

New to the brand
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
the car looks great and I really like the wing (I also like STis), but I have to wonder how much of that is the color. I think you could paint a pig that color and mount it on the roof and it would still look good.