First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX - 6 spd
Country flag
I am super bummed. Someone in the next town over had just posted some EX wheels
for sale for $180. I was ready to buy as I need new tires anyway. However we were just heading out the door with two babies and a 5 hour drive and of course the wheels sold right away.

Seems like slim pickings other then buyer who want 700-1000 for a set of scratched wheels plus shipping. Anyone have any insight on getting a set of some nice oem wheels? I am currently on the plastic LX wheels.
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It definitely takes patience when searching for wheels. Craigslist and OfferUp are about the best options. On OfferUp you can set it to get alerts for items you're looking for.

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
Like stated above craigslist and offerup are your best bet...i would also suggest facebook 10thgen parts for sale group.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
There was a member on here ready to sell me Si wheels at a good price. He hasn't logged back in for months now:(

HexSosa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am in the Great White North and looking to sell my 2018 17" Touring Sedan wheels which I drove on for about 2500km or 1500 miles (took them off after a month to prep for winter months and put on 17" steelies with winter tires). They are mint and rubber is like new looking to sell locally though to avoid shipping and what not. I know that doesn't help. lol

SpringRubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport, CVT, White
Country flag
Craigslist has worked great for me but WTF on someone recommending Facebook!

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Ive been looking to sell my SI rims since 2017 but only offers i get are 200-300, im certainly not taking a price that low for them. they were only used for about 3k miles, and have never seen winter weather

PaulME

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe, 2017 CRV, 2002 Mercedes E320 wagon, 2001 E320 Wagon, 2002 E320 sedan, 1986 944T, 1972 land Rover
Country flag
Yes Facebook marketplace has gotten really active. Search on 114.3 or Honda wheels, Acura wheels, or by tire size. you can find plenty of rims and rims/tires. You may need to get hub centering rings,(check my other post - prob avail cheap from tire rack but email them what you are looking for response took a few days).
Same searches on craigslist - use searchtempest to search multiple locations.

I picked up a set of appropriate 17” wheels (alloy) with snows for 300 in really good condition.
Paul

OP
OP
davefromca

davefromca

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX - 6 spd
Country flag
Ive been looking to sell my SI rims since 2017 but only offers i get are 200-300, im certainly not taking a price that low for them. they were only used for about 3k miles, and have never seen winter weather
Hell I’d be interested but I’m sure you are not local to me...plus I’m really looking for the EX hatch wheels

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Craigslist was where I got my brand new 2017 Si rims last year. It was a steal at $500 brand new, not even used. At that time people were selling them for $800 and up for the same condition. I got it from a guy who worked at a Honda dealership. I did wait a couple of months though. It takes time lmao.

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
So I have been trying to find a good price to sell. I will be putting my 2018 Si Wheels, lugs and Tires Good Year All Season for sale. Gonna be 1,500 miles or under and only saw rain once. What’s a fair price, still waiting on new rims and tires. Hope by February but I don’t drive the Si that much so mileage will be under 1,500

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I have been trying to find a good price to sell. I will be putting my 2018 Si Wheels, lugs and Tires Good Year All Season for sale. Gonna be 1,500 miles or under and only saw rain once. What’s a fair price, still waiting on new rims and tires. Hope by February but I don’t drive the Si that much so mileage will be under 1,500
Take into consideration they are around $325 per wheel.https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/42700-TBF-KIT.html
Add about $100 for each tire.
This puts you at $1700.
Cut that in half for a starting point of $850.
The thing about wheels is they are in more of a buyers market rather than a sellers. We would all love to sell them for enough so that we take less of a hit on our new wheels but in reality it doesn't work out this way.
I'd say starting at $850 you will probably end up selling for $700.

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
Take into consideration they are around $325 per wheel.https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/42700-TBF-KIT.html
Add about $100 for each tire.
This puts you at $1700.
Cut that in half for a starting point of $850.
The thing about wheels is they are in more of a buyers market rather than a sellers. We would all love to sell them for enough so that we take less of a hit on our new wheels but in reality it doesn't work out this way.
I'd say starting at $850 you will probably end up selling for $700.
Thanks for the input. I will try, I plan on getting 5 wheels and tires so I will have a full size spare. If I can sell my factory that just means I can get exhaust too.
Sponsored