daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
So... I've only had my car for about a week now and it has already been pooped on 4 times by birds. I got it washed and waxed on Saturday to get rid of the bird poop but... there's more bird poop. What would be the best and easiest way to remove bird poop? On a side note, I freaking hate birds, with a passion.
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I keep a bottle of waterless car wash in my car to clean bird droppings and bugs between car washes

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use Meguiar's quick detailer with a microfiber cloth. Needless to say, the cloth gets washed after each use. I also use a hybrid ceramic wax from Meguiars too for a measure of protection from bird bombs. Have a look into it or Turtle wax ice seal and shine. Both get fairly good reviews and they're not expensive to apply on the car. Or you could do a "real" ceramic coating but that'll cost waaaay more.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Bug and tar remover

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I use Meguiar's quick detailer with a microfiber cloth. Needless to say, the cloth gets washed after each use. I also use a hybrid ceramic wax from Meguiars too for a measure of protection from bird bombs. Have a look into it or Turtle wax ice seal and shine. Both get fairly good reviews and they're not expensive to apply on the car. Or you could do a "real" ceramic coating but that'll cost waaaay more.
I took my car to a handwash place and they washed and waxed my car. Idk what wax they used though haha. I was looking at buying one of those ceramic coating liquids you apply yourself, but the prep and application looked like it takes way too much time haha

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've also been using the Meguiars hybrid ceramic sio2 and use Griot's detail spray for spot cleaning. Works on bugs and bird droppings

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've also been using the Meguiars hybrid ceramic sio2 and use Griot's detail spray for spot cleaning. Works on bugs and bird droppings
I've been using the rainX waterless car wash to remove the bird poop. I've only had my car for about two weeks now, and I've had to clean bird poop off of it like... 6 times already lol

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been using the rainX waterless car wash to remove the bird poop. I've only had my car for about two weeks now, and I've had to clean bird poop off of it like... 6 times already lol
Gah!
I feel your pain. My driveway is surrounded by trees. How's the rain x?

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Gah!
I feel your pain. My driveway is surrounded by trees. How's the rain x?
It works great! At least... I think it does haha. I haven't used much products to know if it's better than others or not.

DarkenRahl

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx
Country flag
Any quick detailer would work, even a bottle of water will do. The point will be to spray it on and let it soak for a good minute or two. Then when its wet just wipe with your microfiber towel. If chunks are left behind, do not scrub with your towel. Scrubbing can scratch your paint. Just soak it again and repeat.
Sponsored