samLA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Hi all,

I've been looking around and determined that my next car is going to be a new civic (either EX-L with sensing or touring-i don't need nav though). However, I'm going to be out of town starting sunday for two weeks, and as a 21 year old buying my first car, insurance is expensive so I wouldn't want to drive the car off the lot until I get back in LA in the middle of september (to avoid paying $200 in insurance that I don't need)

My question is: will it be cheaper to buy the car now? will it be more expensive in 3 weeks as labor day deals phase out? is the 2018 model coming out soon?

Thanks!

Sam
Sponsored

PilotZero

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan (totaled) 2017 Type R (#322)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only Labor Day deal I've seen is related to financing and generally speaking one will be advised against financing through a dealer. Whenever possible seek financing through a bank because it will have less of an impact on your credit score.

The 2018 models will be coming soon but they will be essentially unchanged so there's really nothing to wait for this season. Last year around this time people were waiting for the Hatchback and then for the Si and Type R but all those are here now and fresh.