Best shift boot on market! (All CivicX models!)

3cyltrbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Coupe Si / 2013 Civic Sedan Si / 1998 Acura Integra Type R / 2001 MR2 Spyder / 2001 Honda Acty / 1992 Mazda AutoZam AZ1 / 1996 Daihatsu Midget II / 2010 Toyota Vitz(Yaris) / 1990 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint / 1997 Suzuki Cappuccino / 1999 Daihatsu Mira TR / 2004 Suzuki Swift Sport
Country flag
those boomerang pieces are crying out for the matching centre "armrest" pieces
Sponsored

BogdanM

First Name
Bogdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Plus 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And, I would suggest, upper part of the dashboard, above the instrument cluster where there is used a hard, not extremely attractive plastic.

xSherpax

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si 2013 Golf R 2017 Landrover Discovery
Alright CivicX a buddy of mine has a upholstery shop and does top notch work. I had him make me a shift boot for my '17 Si (FC1) and well thought I would share this work of art with the rest of the community. Got him to do a Special promo pricing for first 30 customers! Pricing listed below. This is what mine looks like.

image2.jpeg

image1 - Copy.jpeg

That is red Alcantara with black stitching. The center bezel trim was done laser engraved on black Alcantara with red underneath. Also the boomerang pieces left and right of the console.
Pricing is as follows:
Shift Boot (color fabric & stitching of your choice)- $70 (PROMO pricing for first 30) (AUTO, STANDARD)
Center bezel trim- $40 (single color) / $80 (Laser engraved)
Boomerang pieces are TBA (soon)

https://dreaminteriordesign.com/shop?olsPage=products/honda-civic-shift-boot-pre-order

**SHIP YOUR CENTER TRIM WITHOUT SWITCHES. SHIFT BOOT MADE AND INSTALLED WITH LITTLE DOWNTIME**
Looks sick...just ordered mine last night thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (FC1), 1999 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These look great! I had some of my interior done on my 9th gen in Alcantara in charcoal and absolutely loved it. Wish the anthracite color was in stock I'd be all over this.
I can find out for you.

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

civichero1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would love to buy a red boot for my automatic sport model but dont see an option on the website for auto's

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These look great! I had some of my interior done on my 9th gen in Alcantara in charcoal and absolutely loved it. Wish the anthracite color was in stock I'd be all over this.
Check back later tonight. Just spoke with him. That color will be added and available.

HarlowQuinn

First Name
Harlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Honestly I think the parts that would benefit most from this treatment would be the center console lid/armrest, the two pieces on either side of it, and the arm rests on the door panels. The material that they use On the S I is just so dreadfully cheap, most likely I'm going to just swap out at least the center console part for the leather version that comes on other models that is interchangeable. Alcantera would be sweet though, perhaps also that cover paired with it for that plastic area in front of the shift knob which is bound to get scratched to hell over the years.

HarlowQuinn

First Name
Harlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Been looking around for someone that does good custom interior work, and actually I'm not that far away from where he's located. Might give him a call .

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly I think the parts that would benefit most from this treatment would be the center console lid/armrest, the two pieces on either side of it, and the arm rests on the door panels. The material that they use On the S I is just so dreadfully cheap, most likely I'm going to just swap out at least the center console part for the leather version that comes on other models that is interchangeable. Alcantera would be sweet though, perhaps also that cover paired with it for that plastic area in front of the shift knob which is bound to get scratched to hell over the years.
Working on getting all that setup with my upholstery guy and he will make that available once we get sizing and fitment down. He will offer those in the future.

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You would most likely just have to ship him said pieces. Which is not unheard of as he has done this in the past with many other people.

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
**UPDATE** Look up top Boomerang trims now available!!

OP
OP
simply_the_best

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would love to buy a red boot for my automatic sport model but dont see an option on the website for auto's
Auto's are available to be done you would just have to send in your shifter trim, which is no biggie. Contact DID Upholstery from the email up top in the OP. You can email him with details on what you would like. Great Customer service!
Sponsored