Best Quick Detailer & Bug Removal Spray?

jvivlemore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm on my 2nd bottle of this Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailerfor quick washes between full washes with the 2 bucket system or the occasional car wash. It's worked well but was curious to know what everyone else uses? This runs $9.99 per bottle.

I also find another bottle called Meguiar's Gold Class Premium Quik Detailer on Amazon for $2 cheaper. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the product I'm currently using.

Any other recommendations? Also, what does everyone use for bug splatter removal? I go through a lot of detailer spray to remove bugs at times. I'm assuming there's something better just for spot removal of those right?

Honda Civic 10th gen Best Quick Detailer & Bug Removal Spray? DETAILER1
Sponsored

USPmatch

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I used to detail for a Chevrolet dealership, and they had a chemical called bugaboo. Stuff is fantastic, but it may be hard to find. Defiantly not goi g to find it at a retail store.

USPmatch

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I bought it from their distributor, so I still had a jug of it in the garage . Hope this helps -

Honda Civic 10th gen Best Quick Detailer & Bug Removal Spray? 447B17B8-F262-4F0D-97D4-374098EC5434

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I found that any waterless car wash is good for bug removal after the massive love bug season we have in south west Florida in the last two weeks I’ve gone through 3 bottles of waterless car wash and 2 gallons of windshield wash fluid every day the front of my car was a bug graveyard. Yes every stores shelves were empty of bug removal spray, windshield cleaner,wiper blade, and waterless car wash now since the love bug party died down some I got to give my car a good detailing

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A wet clothes dryer fabric softener sheet works well for getting bugs off.

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
Griot's Garage makes some of the best car care products out there. Their Speed Shine (detailing spray) is top notch and its what we use to wipe ours cars down at meets and shows.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
I'm on my 2nd bottle of this Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailerfor quick washes between full washes with the 2 bucket system or the occasional car wash. It's worked well but was curious to know what everyone else uses? This runs $9.99 per bottle.

I also find another bottle called Meguiar's Gold Class Premium Quik Detailer on Amazon for $2 cheaper. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the product I'm currently using.

Any other recommendations? Also, what does everyone use for bug splatter removal? I go through a lot of detailer spray to remove bugs at times. I'm assuming there's something better just for spot removal of those right?

DETAILER1.jpeg

I use this as well, I think it's pretty good

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Griot's Garage makes some of the best car care products out there. Their Speed Shine (detailing spray) is top notch and its what we use to wipe ours cars down at meets and shows.
I use it when I clay bar as well

JohnnyL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag

DETAILER1.jpeg
Wax the front bumper and mirrors every couple weeks with a quality wax and they wash off with ease.
Sponsored