Best Oil and Why ?!

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
As long as it is FRESH it is just as good as any other. 0-20 / 5-20 / even 5-30

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Google mobil 1 promotions.

You can buy it in walmart
I never used Mobil rebates. I just checked Mobil rebates site and Participating Retailers list doesn't include Walmart, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto Parts, Pep Boys, O'Reilly Auto Parts..... need to go to Target or Rap Auto... never heard of Rap Auto so it's Target which probably doesn't have 5qt jugs so I would lose money with this rebate...

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
I never used Mobil rebates. I just checked Mobil rebates site and Participating Retailers list doesn't include Walmart, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto Parts, Pep Boys, O'Reilly Auto Parts..... need to go to Target or Rap Auto... never heard of Rap Auto so it's Target which probably doesn't have 5qt jugs so I would lose money with this rebate...
All of the aboves stores you included would work. Me personally, i buy in walmart and always did get my rebates

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
All of the aboves stores you included would work. Me personally, i buy in walmart and always did get my rebates
I did find the promotion on Mobil1 website but ignored to claim the rebate as walmart was not mentioned by them. Thanks for the information

xmarleyx06

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Likely a redundant issue, but would like informed info for full synthetics. Considering : AMSOIL Synthetic, Castrol Edge, Kendall Liquid Titanium, Mag1 FMX, Mobil 1 Extended Performance, Penzoil Platinum, Phillips Shield, Quaker State Ultimate Durability, Red Line Full Synthetic, Royal Purple, Sunoco Ultra Full, TiLUBE, Valvoline High Mileage.
A really good friend of mine is a master engine builder and said the same thing as my father who is also a master mechanic.... they are all good for standard street applications. Not saying that some people out there don't know what they are talking about but....its extreme to say you can tell a difference when your comparing full synthetic brands to other full synthetic brands.. OIL.. Change it on time or a little early and your good bro!

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
I did find the promotion on Mobil1 website but ignored to claim the rebate as walmart was not mentioned by them. Thanks for the information
Up to you. But every time i was submitting rebate for oil purchased at walmart, i did get it. So as all others

beatleknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX
Country flag
Up to you. But every time i was submitting rebate for oil purchased at walmart, i did get it. So as all others
I’ve tried twice but my Walmart purchase got rejected both times.

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
i did this promotion a year or two ago and wasn't sure if walmart would work bc it wasn't listed, so i contacted mobil 1, and they said it was acceptable and I ended up getting the rebate.

Jervic

First Name
Jeramy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport hatchback
Country flag
What's best? Mine:any 0W-20 on sale done it 6 months/6k miles,check oil level monthly.Turbo,direct inj. etc for DIY not much cost and less than 30 minutes work,just nice feeling.

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in houston it is 90* plus and will continue being hot into september and possibly october like it is every year Im using Amsoil SS 5w-30 in my 1.5T i remember seing a thread on it but cant find it can someone link it or reaffirm that im safe using this oil. thank you guys.

parshisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Hatchback LX
Country flag
I live in houston it is 90* plus and will continue being hot into september and possibly october like it is every year Im using Amsoil SS 5w-30 in my 1.5T i remember seing a thread on it but cant find it can someone link it or reaffirm that im safe using this oil. thank you guys.
Yes, you are. I’m using same oil and performed 3 UOAs with good results. I also live in houston area
Sponsored