Best Mods for longevity

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Driver mod and taking care your car mod...;);)
Sponsored

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
ok, now that all the pylons have had their say, :rolleyes:lets answer the question without criticizing his driving habits.

oil catch can does trap crap from messing with the intake.(controversial but i have not heard a valid argument against them)

good mud flaps to protect the body.

clear body wrap to protect the paint from chips,(and rust in wet climates) even if its just the front of the car.

don't change your driving habits. just pick the right time to stretch your legs. be safe.

OP
OP

Brony2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan
Country flag
Jeez people are so touchy. Not only did more than half of the people who posted on this thread give their useless opinions, they also assumed that the term "street race" is to disobey every law and try to narrowly dodge traffic as you go 100+mph. When I said that I rarely street race, that doesn't mean every week or every month, to me that's every few months, possibly longer. When I do street race I never go more than 5 mph over the limit and it is just about exclusively red light to red light. Let's not forget I'm driving a freaking Civic, not a Camero. I can't take this thing on the highway and try to street race, not only will I lose terribly, but it's ridiculously unsafe. I shouldn't have to clarify this much just to try to clear things up. Thankfully there are excellent people who have replied with actual answers and I thank them all. To the rest of you, stop assuming and complaining for no reason. I've been driving for 15+ years and have a perfect driving record, not that that should matter at all to anybody but myself. If I do not threaten your daily existence, then why do you care so much? Go complain about actual problems somewhere else, not here where I just asked a simple question.
Sponsored