Best headlights for 10th gen Civic sedan

Brony2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan
Country flag
So I'm getting a 2017 Civic sedan ex-t Ina few months and I like to plan ahead. I'm going to replace the headlights and fog lights and wanted your guys opinions as to what I should get that would be the brightest possible that would fit and not be too hot, I don't really care about the distance as long as I can see what's in front of me clearly. Lol.
Sponsored

chasexway

Almost Stock & Enjoys Other People's Mods!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rallye Red 2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The best possible would be to retrofit some HID projectors, but its pricey and labor intensive.
The next would be to get the Sport Touring LED headlights, but this cost as much if not more than a retrofit, have more glare, and has less distance
Next would be a H11B HID kit (recommend TRS morimoto brand) which is okay, but the stock halogen projectors aren't made for HID bulbs
Next I will say is to do the H9 bulb upgrade, which is just some shaving, or you can get the adapter wire harness.
Then It will be stock
Finally I will say those PNP LED bulbs, because they don't focus correctly in the halogen projectors and fill up the foreground too much.

chasexway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@chasexway can you please post pictures of the headlamp and light output? thanks
Honda Civic 10th gen Best headlights for 10th gen Civic sedan IMG_7518.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Best headlights for 10th gen Civic sedan IMG_7687.PNG
Kind of hard to see in these pics really, but all in all, it gets really bright. Iwas kind of nervous if it would blind other drivers, but i get used to it now..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL 2017
IMG_7518.JPG
IMG_7687.PNG
Kind of hard to see in these pics really, but all in all, it gets really bright. Iwas kind of nervous if it would blind other drivers, but i get used to it now..
Thanks can you give us a pic of the output?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful with aftermarket lights that draw more power than stock. Last thing you want is your car to start stalling out all because they fried something all because you wanted some fancy HID's

Check this out.. http://www.civicx.com/threads/car-stalling.8428/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL 2017
thanks!! looks great!! can you provide details on what you did for the side lights at the front?

chasexway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
thanks!! looks great!! can you provide details on what you did for the side lights at the front?
Those are side markers from ijdmtoy. Go on youtube and search for ijdmtoy civic 2016.

For the side markers, I would buy only from them. They provide the adapter for the bulb, so it's a plug and play deal.