Vr6chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2001 VW GTI VR6
Country flag
Stuck between Magnaflow or Vibrant. I'd probably just buy the muffler and handle the piping and etc myself but I want a deep burbly sound. NO RASP. Loud but no rasp.
Sponsored

Boss240

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2018 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Group buy through MAPERFORMANCE. You would be crazy not to go that route at the moment.
This. Sound clips are up with the different options with the catless dp/fp combo and the 3 options they offer. Race(loud no muffler), street (middle ground on sound 1 muffler) and stealth option the quietest with 2 mufflers. Plus the group buy is 20% off.

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I did not have a wife, I would have a MAP exhaust...and front pipe....and down pipe. :)

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (FC1), 1999 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hands down Greddy Supreme SP. I have full 3" catless all the way back to the mufflers, no resonators. Go check out my IG tv I have clips uploaded. As well as this clip. Enjoy!

PS- Cops don't bother me its subtle light throttle off boost. But once boost comes in I gets louder.

kconnelly339

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ktuned 2017 Civic Sport MT
Country flag
Hands down Greddy Supreme SP. I have full 3" catless all the way back to the mufflers, no resonators. Go check out my IG tv I have clips uploaded. As well as this clip. Enjoy!

PS- Cops don't bother me its subtle light throttle off boost. But once boost comes in I gets louder.
Whats up bro. I hit u up on instagram. I just did a 3" catless DP and FP. My car is currently straight piped (muff and res delete) and is ridiculously loud and raspy. Honestly it sounds like crap. Do you think this Greddy would help me tone it down a notch with noise and the rasp. My neighbors are already complaining to the cops lmao.
Sponsored