Best budget friendly 10th gen civic exl exaust

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic exl
Country flag
Hello everyone. Just made my account on here. I was wondering if there was a "best" budget option for an exaust for the civic exl. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Muffler delete.
This really is it. Unless you're going to go with a fu
Muffler delete.
This really is it. $100 or so and it sounds like a brand new exhaust. Unless you're going to spend a bunch of money and buy a bigger down pipe, front pipe, and the rest of the exhaust, you're not going to see much of a difference. Might as well save the money and the the sound. You can just have a shop throw on a different exhaust tip or whatever if you want the look.

An exhaust system is a horrible bang for the buck value.

OP
OP
SteffanByTheWay
First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic exl
Country flag
Muffler delete.
I'm taking that into consideration
This really is it. Unless you're going to go with a fu

This really is it. $100 or so and it sounds like a brand new exhaust. Unless you're going to spend a bunch of money and buy a bigger down pipe, front pipe, and the rest of the exhaust, you're not going to see much of a difference. Might as well save the money and the the sound. You can just have a shop throw on a different exhaust tip or whatever if you want the look.

An exhaust system is a horrible bang for the buck value.
I dont want it to be like super ricey. I just want a nice sound. Think the muffler delete would be too loud

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Delete stock muffler and resonator. Replace with vibrant 1080 muffler for 180 plus labor.

Aside from doing custom like i suggested above, a cat back exhaust is going to start around 700$ and go up from there. Then add labor if you dont plan on doing it yourself. Gotta pay to play

Blk_Clover

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 si sedan
Country flag
I wouldn’t do a res too. It sounds like shit. You should do a glass pack res and a muffler delete.
You mean delete the muffler and replace the with the glass pack res like the one in the pic.. Initially I was gna get a Mishimoto Intake for the car's breathing and of the better sound of the turbo and later on ktuner then I read some info it's better to wait to get the ktuner first because of the a/f ratio. But the ktuner isnt fully developed for the 2020 Si. So I was thinking of a little better sound with the muffler deleted.

View attachment 191015

Honda Civic 10th gen Best budget friendly 10th gen civic exl exaust 20191226_215615
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0