Best aftermarket exhaust?

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Thanks, just the exhaust. OEM front and down pipes atm... sounds great and definitely breathes a bit better.
Same here, still running OEM front/down pipes. No plans on swapping those out any time soon as I'm real happy with the performance at this point.
Sponsored

angry_lime

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Vibrant 1040 with resonator delete. Solid option if you want a nice sound without spending $800+ on an exhaust.

Honda Civic 10th gen Best aftermarket exhaust? DSC_0332

Frank Rallye

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC X SPORT+
Country flag
Greddy Supreme. Best looking, perfect welds, long history, lightweight, 3inch piping, no drone, deep tone, great price, simple install, absolutely no negatives.
Do You know the Greddy weight compared to the stock one?

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone have clips of the Greddy DD-R on the FK7 and/or the CTR DD-R model on the FK7? I know someone around here has the CTR model on their FK7. Looking to go this route but trying to compare the two. Seems like there are very few clips online so far.

Thanks

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Hi guys,

anyone can advise me what kind of exhaust can I change to?
Attached is my stock exhaust setup. I guess I have to change my rear bumper too?

Honda Civic 10th gen Best aftermarket exhaust? 47727203-40F4-4772-A5E2-A730A73568D5

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
***If not interested, please disregard the info below. Putting it here primarily so I can find it later when researching exhaust information. It's not to prove or disprove anything. If you find it helpful, enjoy. ;)**

Imo prl never properly tested a bigger exhaust VS stock exhaust.They just unscrewed the exhaust after The downpipe.No exhaust could be as bad as a too small exhaust.
There are already 2 other People on this forum who gained Hp( with dyno charts) from only installing a aftermarket exhaust with stock downpipe/frontpipe.So the proof is there...

https://www.civicx.com/threads/apexi-n1-x-exhaust-for-hatchback-review-with-dyno.32041/

The other one is Anthony Taikyu with a spoon exhaust .TDI North posted on FB the dyno results on 25feb. Both fk7 cars went from stock 182hp to 200 Hp with only a exhaust. (No tune).
Was just doing some research on exhaust power tonight and I have to thank you again for providing the info you posted. I specifically just searched for the 2nd dyno information from Anthony Taikyu (not sure why I didn't do it before). Wanted to capture it here just in case it is lost on Facebook.
Facebook Post --- HERE
I am attaching the dyno result below.
Here's what Athony Taikyu had to say about it in that Facebook post --->J
Solid line is the full boost map - 243.5 hp 248 ft/lb
Dotted line is the Econ button map 227 hp 212.2 ft/lb
Dashed line is standard map with only the Spoon exhaust fitted (circa) 195 hp 205 ft/lb

Book power figure is 182 hp

Super pleased. Mapped gains of 50hp and 50ft/lb.

There were bigger numbers but Paul pulled it back to give a better power and torque curve.

Drives brilliant. Power matches the chassis now. Will lose traction in third gear in the dry now.

Turbo runs out of puff at higher rpms. Look forward to the next stage!
Honda Civic 10th gen Best aftermarket exhaust? Dyno Results

aerodynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2020 Hatchback Sport Manual
Country flag
Any idea how much the Apex’i weighs? I wanna keep piping at 2.5” or less. Everything I’m focused on is aesthetics and weight reduction. The Blitz Nur Spec is pretty light, HKS Spec -L even lighter but doesn’t fit the 2020+ diffuser. Those Prodrager exhausts seem interesting. I msg’d them about doing a full titanium catback but never heard back.

Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any idea how much the Apex’i weighs? I wanna keep piping at 2.5” or less. Everything I’m focused on is aesthetics and weight reduction. The Blitz Nur Spec is pretty light, HKS Spec -L even lighter but doesn’t fit the 2020+ diffuser. Those Prodrager exhausts seem interesting. I msg’d them about doing a full titanium catback but never heard back.
Is the HKS Spec -L the pic I attached below? It doesn't specifically say Spec -L but if it is, it does have weight info about it. I could only find Spec -L's for the FK8.

Honda Civic 10th gen Best aftermarket exhaust? Dyno Results