EtRtcarguy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic
Country flag
It was the two of us. Hopefully, more people come next time. :)

asset (4).jpg
Well at least u guys showed up. Wife and i just came from one but got there late. Wish i was closer 2 u guys. I wanted to show case these custom sub woofer boxes i made for 10th gen sedans and c how they sounded.

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wanted to come through but I had to work. If there is a meet on the weekends I can make it.

ian408

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic
Country flag
Did the Cars and Coffee thing at Chromatic Coffee here in Santa Clara. Saw two CTRs and spoke to Alex, owner of the blue vehicle.

Honda Civic 10th gen Bay Area - Car Meets/Cruises? 97CFC831-FAAC-4741-B424-4763F1B0C65E

Great to meet you Alex and thank you for the pointers on the wheels.

bakingpancake

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2018
Country flag
Did the Cars and Coffee thing at Chromatic Coffee here in Santa Clara. Saw two CTRs and spoke to Alex, owner of the blue vehicle.

97CFC831-FAAC-4741-B424-4763F1B0C65E.jpeg

Chromatic coffee has AMAZING lattes

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

saw you guys passing by, didn't know meet was happening lol

2ndCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 civic si
Country flag
It was the two of us. Hopefully, more people come next time. :)

asset (4).jpg
If you do this again I'll definitely join. I stopped checking in the California board because it seemed kind of dead, but I'll start checking it more regularly again.

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Hey Ian,

I was looking up this event. Is it only on the 3rd Sunday of the month? I will come through for the next one for sure.

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
I never check the regional board because it seemed pretty dead a few months ago. Are y'all planning another meet any time soon? Looks like the starbucks on Lawrence/El Camino is still the spot? I used to meet there with a lot of my car buddies (not specific to any forum).

I remember we stopped meeting there because there was a pretty big run in with 5.0 there years ago.

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I never check the regional board because it seemed pretty dead a few months ago. Are y'all planning another meet any time soon? Looks like the starbucks on Lawrence/El Camino is still the spot? I used to meet there with a lot of my car buddies (not specific to any forum).

I remember we stopped meeting there because there was a pretty big run in with 5.0 there years ago.
I’m down to meet up any weekend? Open to a new spot to if it’s more convenient for others.

2ndCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 civic si
Country flag
I’m down to meet up any weekend? Open to a new spot to if it’s more convenient for others.
That spot is pretty convenient for me, but I don't mind meeting somewhere else if that's a bad spot. And I'm down almost any weekend as well.

ian408

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic
Country flag
I think it works really well. Spot to park without being too obnoxious for other customers.

I've been attending the Silicon Valley EuroSunday meets at Chromatic Coffee. The next one is on 23 Feb. Not many CTRs show. Maybe three total at the last one. LOTS of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, BMW, McLaren, Porsche (nice 911 Rallye car last time). I think it's pretty sweet and it happens on the third Sunday so come if you want or not. Coffee at Chromatic, bagels at House of Bagels.

If you need tools, Harbor Freight is there too :D

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
Anybody down for this Friday? We can try the starbucks on Lawrence/El Camino or the peets at 144 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 which is where a lot of the guys from Cars and Coffee usually meet before the drive. I'm okay with either.