AWD Civic Request- Honda if you are watching

tgold106

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Vehicle Showcase
I live in the Northeast where AWD cars/SUVs/CUVs are extremely popular. Who here would like to see a Civic AWD? If it is true that the Civic is targeting Audi 3 then this is the answer. May require the turbo 2.0L to offset the weight of the AWD perhaps not. I think people would pay $2k-$3k more for the AWD and more powerful engine. (I feel Subaru would lose thousands of customers as well considering their relative build quality) Your thoughts?
Sponsored

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Great idea... I actually said this to my dealer during the buying process... Car is awesome, if only it had AWD and a damn volume knob!

JNK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
I heartily agree. I live in the northeast too and drove a Subaru before settling on the new Civic. Only reason I considered Subaru is the AWD, but the build quality was not nearly as good as the Civic and when I test drove it the driving experience was very boring. The Legacy I was in also had a loud as hell CVT. I would consider an AWD Civic if I it was available (and I was buying a car again).

jk147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Subaru has this segment locked down. Realistically the demand for a AWD compact car in the US is fairly low. Why? because most people looking to get a AWD anything they will buy a compact SUV between 20-30k dollars. CR-V, RAV-4, Rogue, Tuscon, Sportage, CX-5..etc. Almost, if not all manufactures offer them one way or another. The demand is just not there.
Sponsored