BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
Not from the AUS but have spent a good deal of time there. Love the place. Hoping to go back and visit all my friends soon.
it's a pretty place! glad you had a good time when you were in AUS
Sponsored

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
what happened to it? if you dont mind me asking
Fluid was just leaking all out of it. They discovered the problem at the 20,000k service. They were all very good with it telling me they would replace it under warranty. So no idea what really caused it.

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
Fluid was just leaking all out of it. They discovered the problem at the 20,000k service. They were all very good with it telling me they would replace it under warranty. So no idea what really caused it.
your rear shock was still stock yes?

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
Hey guys. I've had my 18' RS hatch for a little under a week now. I've been wondering what the US equivalent is? I know they don't really line up trim for trim, but i was just wondering.

Also, Anyone installed an aftermarket subwoofer?
Thinking of getting the PRL Motorsports stage 1 intake system. Only $149 and would be easy to swap out for services etc.

Anyone looked into Airbag suspension? how good would it be! I always thought the back end on the RS could sit a little lower IMO.

PS: I'm from perth! If anyone wants to catch up hit me up!

Antecedence

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic VTI-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Closest Equivalent is the EX-T but it maybe a little closer to a VTI-LX.

After market system install is done in my car. You'll have a harder time because you have the upgraded sound system & may require a total rip out to upgrade? Not sure on that one. I have a VTI-L which has the stock system & it was pretty easy to upgrade that one.

I am avoiding aftermarket cooling, have heard nothing but bad things from people that have used them on here. The intake on our cars is far from restrictive anyway for the l.5l capacity. Save the money and get a hondata or KTuner. They are by far the best bang for bucks performance upgrade you can do!

I have had a look into airbags & there are few kits out there in the states you can obtain. Also plenty of people in Pakistan have done it too oddly enough, but it's far from cheap. You're talking upwards of 6K AUD for an install plus loss of space in the truck for the tank / controller.

I will be just going for some lowered springs & upgraded shocks once I get my new rims on this week and see if I get any rubbing.

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Closest Equivalent is the EX-T but it maybe a little closer to a VTI-LX.
Sport Touring in the US is the equivalent of VTI-LX.

Not sure where RS would sit to be honest. It's a shame the VTI-LX doesn't have the same rear end as the RS with a little more style considering the VTI-LX is the highest level trim.

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
19*8.5 and they are a custom offset. I think they were aiming for around +40 but I'll be able to confirm once they are fitted today / tomorrow
oh damn! you're going for 19s nice! would you be able to post pics once its fitted? im curious and excited on how it's gon fit haha

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

jasonttran

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 vti-l
Country flag
Hey,
Has anyone installed the PRL front/downpipe on their civics?

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
Hey,
Has anyone installed the PRL front/downpipe on their civics?
With the CVTs on our Civics, you would be hitting the safe torque limit with just a KTuner (or Flashpro) and an ethanol blend tune, both of which are much simpler to setup and reverse if required. Therefore, there is likely less interest in a front/downpipe locally. However, I could see how a catless downpipe could be cool - would make anti-lag accessible.

praga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VTI-LX
Country flag
Hey Oz owners,
Has anyone got the infamous sub-woofer rattle got fixed by a dealer. I took mine to a dealer in Perth (Prestige Honda) and not happy with their temporary fix, still hearing a lot of rattle.
Sponsored