RS016

My RS Turbo - Aussie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS turbo, 2014 Civic hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys,
I just want to know if there are any other Aussie owners here?
Cheers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RS016

RS016

My RS Turbo - Aussie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
halo~ just bought an RS last week.
You doing any mods on your RS in Sydney?
Hey mate!
I'm in sunny Brisbane.
No mods atm, just doing window tinting.
How's your RS? I'm loving mine.

jaykan2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah sounds good mate. Mod wise, havent made too many changes. I had previously installed the Mishimoto intake but removed it as I had taken the car back to the dealer for servicing and didnt want any issues. Just havent had a chance to put it back :p Other than that, doors were also lined on the inner and outer skins with Dynamat to reduce rattling and prepping for a audio install. How about you? Anything done to your car yet?

Rayven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan
Yep. Both the base engine which is the older 1.8 and the new 1.5 turbo are rated for 500 kg (unbraked) and 800 kg (braked) towing capacity according to the local website. The towbar kit costs $748 au - about $730 Cdn.

frankieL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS
Yeah sounds good mate. Mod wise, havent made too many changes. I had previously installed the Mishimoto intake but removed it as I had taken the car back to the dealer for servicing and didnt want any issues. Just havent had a chance to put it back :p Other than that, doors were also lined on the inner and outer skins with Dynamat to reduce rattling and prepping for a audio install. How about you? Anything done to your car yet?
Nah.. nothing just yet. I have looked into the Mishimoto videos on youtube, how do they perform in real life? Any shipping cost to down under?

AussieRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS
Country flag
Hey guys.. checking in (live in Bris). Had my RS for about 7 months now, still loving it!

No mods done yet apart from the standards - tint, mats, paint protection etc.

Been talking with Hondata about their ECU and might be getting a loan FlashPro sent out to download the Australian model data so they can add support for us :thumbsup:

Holding out for a good turboback exhaust to and some coilovers next.

Are there any "Aussie" forums out there for the civicx? Can't seem to find any.

jaykan2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys.. checking in (live in Bris). Had my RS for about 7 months now, still loving it!

No mods done yet apart from the standards - tint, mats, paint protection etc.

Been talking with Hondata about their ECU and might be getting a loan FlashPro sent out to download the Australian model data so they can add support for us :thumbsup:

Holding out for a good turboback exhaust to and some coilovers next.

Are there any "Aussie" forums out there for the civicx? Can't seem to find any.
Hey mate. Sounds like good news regarding the tune. Let us know how you go :)
Wasn't really considering an exhaust for this car. With the CVT its going to sound horrible IMO.
Not too many mods on this end. Detail, Tints and Sound proofing at the moment.
Would be interested in coilovers though. Hoping Cusco bring something out sooner rather than later.

I do have the Mishimoto Intake from the USA sitting at the house.
I used it for maybe 3000 kms before deciding on installing some high end audio so I actually want less noise hahaha.
So far, no luck with an Aussie Forum as of yet.

OP
OP
RS016

RS016

My RS Turbo - Aussie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys.
I'm loving my RS, it just keeps getting better.
Only one annoying glitch - my front sensors go off for no reason quite a lot. Does anyone else here have this issue? Can anything be done to reduce their sensitivity??
Cheers!

jaykan2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys.
I'm loving my RS, it just keeps getting better.
Only one annoying glitch - my front sensors go off for no reason quite a lot. Does anyone else here have this issue? Can anything be done to reduce their sensitivity??
Cheers!
Hi Mate. Yep, my ones go off randomly as well especially when the car is dirty.
Seems that they are overly sensitive but I very rarely use them nowadays.

How about your automatic wipers? Do you find them accurate in regards to adjusting to the amount of rain that's actually happening? When it sprinkles, they go nuts but yesterday in the downpour they were kinda slow to react.

Im up for my 20,000kms service on Saturday so I'll ask about re-calibrating them.

OP
OP
RS016

RS016

My RS Turbo - Aussie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mate. Yep, my ones go off randomly as well especially when the car is dirty.
Seems that they are overly sensitive but I very rarely use them nowadays.

How about your automatic wipers? Do you find them accurate in regards to adjusting to the amount of rain that's actually happening? When it sprinkles, they go nuts but yesterday in the downpour they were kinda slow to react.

Im up for my 20,000kms service on Saturday so I'll ask about re-calibrating them.
In what small amount of rain we've actually had here lately, my auto wipers seemed fine - occasional wipe in light rain and more frequent in heavier rain.
I love the front sensors but they drive me nuts at times. My 10,000k service is coming up soon, so I'll see if they can do anything...
Sponsored