Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Well, this is my first question since I got my 19 CTR. I’m wondering if there is a way where I can change the settings on the audio, to stay on when I turn the car off. I had a 17 Civic Si, and it pissed me off every time I turned the car off, the audio was gone as well. I couldn’t finish listening a song without burning gas. I do own a 19 Pilot and this is not an issue at all. So, since my CTR is the same year, I thought that just may be this year wouldn't have the same audio system as the Si, or maybe I’m wrong and this crap will pissed me off for the rest of my life. I’d appreciate any comments.
Sponsored

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Well, this is my first question since I got my 19 CTR. I’m wondering if there is a way where I can change the settings on the audio, to stay on when I turn the car off. I had a 17 Civic Si, and it pissed me off every time I turned the car off, the audio was gone as well. I couldn’t finish listening a song without burning gas. I do own a 19 Pilot and this is not an issue at all. So, since my CTR is the same year, I thought that just may be this year wouldn't have the same audio system as the Si, or maybe I’m wrong and this crap will pissed me off for the rest of my life. I’d appreciate any comments.
:hmm: I'll be impress if theres's any.

CTSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
:hmm: I'll be impress if theres's any.
On My 2018 CTR the audio when on the USB source comes right back to wherever it was when I turned the car off. In fact, I often turn the audio off as part of shutdown because I don't want to deal with tunes in the background while I'm getting the car ready to go.