Audio display slow to respond

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Sometimes I get in the car with the radio already on SXM and I want to change the channel right away but the system is not responsive. The display shows what channel I’m on & music is playing & the satellite icon indicates the radio is locked on. But clicking on the steering wheel channel control is non-responsive for several seconds.

Or a new song comes on & the display keeps showing the old one. Yesterday one song was playing. A second song came on but the display kept showing the first song. Then a third song came on & the display was still showing the first song. This is the first time it’s played into a third song without changing, however I usually toggle to another channel to clear this up during the second song. IOW this could be happening more often if I just let it be & not toggle back & forth. I can’t blame SXM because this never happens with my other car. Is this a “bug” that others have experienced, or is there something wrong with my head unit?
Sponsored

barqcider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic HB EX-L
Country flag
been there. still beats my issues of the screen BEEPS and goes to the home screen. some times 1-2 times, others 10 times non stop. Doesnt happen often but it does.

ill take slow screen over this. the home screen overrides lanewatch,android auto...basically everything.