ASAA Racing Galleria/Houston Area

1. ThorSellsCars

ThorSellsCars Senior Member

First Name:
    Will
    Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T
    If you havnt already been to ASAA Racing you need to go, there are a smaller shop in terms of size, but the amount of knowledge and available products and ability is absolutely amazing, I went in the other day to talk to them about ordering me a KTuner and getting a custom dyno, they were extremely helpful through the whole process, they walked me through everything, they even took me around the shop introduced me to the techs, showed me the back store rooms and everything they have available, they do in house custom fab, custom dyno tunes, ITs JUST REALLY FN cool and you need to go.

2. AREA

AREA HTX X GENZ @HTXXGENZ

Structural Engineer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Car(s):
    95 hatch Drag car, K20Z3 00 Integra, 07 Civic SI sedan and 18 Civic SI coupe
    They have been around for many many years here in Houston. The only issue I have there is the prices they offer are way higher than most. Also when I ask certain people questions I get a lot of I don't know. "The guy that would know isn't here." Overall they do have tons of parts in stock which is what helps them out. When you need it asap they most likely have it.