Are the ProCivic Window Visors worth it?

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I was thinking about buying them, but seeing that shipping is $23 bucks kind of makes me hesitant. Would they be worth the money? How hard are they to install?
Sponsored

jayzon831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback sport cvt, 2003 Acura RSX (totaled)
Country flag
They're on this forum, so you can PM them asking if they have a discount code. They're usually glad to hook you up if they have one available. The visors are fairly easy to install with room for error. Video guide below -

I'm happy with them on my hatchback, and would likely buy them again if something ever happened to mine. You might find similar visors on Ebay for a lower price, but the extra you're paying for would be ProCivic's customer service.

OP
OP

daniellee789

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
They're on this forum, so you can PM them asking if they have a discount code. They're usually glad to hook you up if they have one available. The visors are fairly easy to install with room for error. Video guide below -

I'm happy with them on my hatchback, and would likely buy them again if something ever happened to mine. You might find similar visors on Ebay for a lower price, but the extra you're paying for would be ProCivic's customer service.

Thank you!
Sponsored