Are the headlights on the Sport Touring hatchback different than the other hatchbacks?

Losd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamhybrid.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
They appear to look different, if so what is different about them? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

SkyeHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yes

Sport touring gets: LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (low & high beam)

Others get: Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights with Auto-On/Off

Flipdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2016 Odyssey EX-L/RES, 2008 CBR600RR (still a Honda)
Yes

Sport touring gets: LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (low & high beam)

Others get: Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights with Auto-On/Off
^^^ Yes..exactly what he said! I highly recommend the LED's if you can get them!

surge83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Crystal Black Pearl Civic Hatchback EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, and if you dont get the LED from factory you can buy them OEM for around $1k.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Front turn signals are also a strip of LED's along the top of the headlights on the Sport Touring. Sport Touring also has LED blinkers on the exterior side mirrors. This is the same with the Touring trims on both sedan and coupe.

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag
Yep, and if you dont get the LED from factory you can buy them OEM for around $1k.
I need some more information on this. As an EX-L owner I might be interested in going this route someday so are you saying it's possible to buy them straight from the dealership and have them install?

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need some more information on this. As an EX-L owner I might be interested in going this route someday so are you saying it's possible to buy them straight from the dealership and have them install?
unfortunately, it is not plug and play because the non led models have a completely different wiring harness. the headlamps you can get form the dealer, but you would have to buy a aftermarket harness adapter for it to work on the lower trims. harness is linked below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192041023909?rmvSB=true

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
unfortunately, it is not plug and play because the non led models have a completely different wiring harness. the headlamps you can get form the dealer, but you would have to buy a aftermarket harness adapter for it to work on the lower trims. harness is linked below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192041023909?rmvSB=true
You can get the harnesses, you can get the headlamps, but no one will actually do the conversion because $1200 is a lot of money to spend in the first place and people are afraid of issues like DOA.
Sponsored