Approx 30000 miles maintenance minder

Crusty210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi a4
Country flag
Hey guys,

I have a 2016 Civc EX-T sedan, and I recently hit 30000 miles on it. A month ago the maintenance indicator was at 40%, and I had to take the Civic for recall maintenance at which point the service rep reset the maintenance indicator to 100%. If this weren't reset, I would have gotten a maintenance minder item on the car, but now I do not know which one it is, as I want to take the car in for servicing. The last one I had was around the 15-20k mark and it was a minder item A indicator.

Do you guys know, when I schedule a service, would selecting minder item B be appropriate for a 30k mile (actual miles is 33k) service?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
That indicator was probably just the Oil Life. My car doesn't show me a percentage for all the maintenance minders.

If it was a recall for the Oil Dilution issue, they must have changed the oil.

OP
OP

Crusty210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi a4
Country flag
Yes, they changed the oil. But I was thinking the 30k service is probably a more comprehensive one that the maintenance minder letter would indicate.

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
It doesn't go by mileage. The car will tell you when it needs maintenance. I am sure the dealer didn't reset everything.
Sponsored