HRA-O_alumn

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan White, Acura MDX, CR-V
Country flag
Here is an update! Got off the D2 coilovers and thru the conversion kit for D2 Airsuspenion on! Sits a LOT nicer now. Still need to get my front fenders rolled!

LRM_EXPORT_633328354772112_20190521_103646793.jpeg
That looks sic.

You said your LS007 offset is +45. I've been looking for some 9.5s with a larger offset.
Looking at Aodhan's site it only says they have 19x9.5 +35. Did you get your wheels machined to get to +45? Where did you get the +45?
Sponsored

RCHughesy

Instagram: Hughesy.fc3
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Do you rub at all with this set up? I'm super interesting in getting a 19x8.5 +30 set up but there isn't much out there. I figure if your running an inch wider it should be fine.

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
fire af!!
Hey everyone,

I am currently on Aodhan LS007 19x9.5's with a 235/35/R19 tire and have no rubbing or scrubbing. I see a lot of people asking if "this will rub" and if you go this route, you'll be fine.

I am running D2 Coilovers (switching to bags next month, install guide coming soon) and have no problem. Fenders aren't rolled (yet) either. I'm also not crazy low, so don't freak out and say "you aren't even that low bro!" Like no shit lol.

20190320_152644.jpg
20190328_133127.jpg

If you have any questions! Feel free to ask! I will try my best to answer them!

Up coming list of what I'm doing next:
  • Installing D2 Bag Conversion Kit & Airlift performance management
  • Getting my car wrapped (colors a surprise)
  • Changing cold air intake
  • Changing exhaust
  • Changing downpipe
  • Changing turbo
  • Changing wheels (again)
  • Manual conversion swap (down the line, going to enjoy warranty a bit more)
That's it for now! Once a company makes a big brake kit for the REAR also, I'll be going that route. I'm not a fan of just having the front a big brake swap.

Remember, it is YOUR car! Build it how you want to! Everyone will have their own opinion, should that change your build? No!

Off Topic:

Staring a car "club" if you want to call it that. Currently based out of the Bay Area, but if you would like to start a chapter up in your neck of the woods hit me up. Finalizing the decal, shirts, and other fun stuff currently!
#FoolishCulture
f

HRA-O_alumn

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan White, Acura MDX, CR-V
Country flag
You guys are aware there is a 244 page thread for 'after market' wheels, correct?:rolleyes:
Haha. Yeah that's a long one. Already read the whole thing.

I'm just wondering where the 19x9.5 et+45 LS007s came from. All I can find are et+35s.
Sponsored