First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I am currently on Aodhan LS007 19x9.5's with a 235/35/R19 tire and have no rubbing or scrubbing. I see a lot of people asking if "this will rub" and if you go this route, you'll be fine.

I am running D2 Coilovers (switching to bags next month, install guide coming soon) and have no problem. Fenders aren't rolled (yet) either. I'm also not crazy low, so don't freak out and say "you aren't even that low bro!" Like no shit lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen Aodhan 19x9.5 on 2018 Hatch 20190320_152644
Honda Civic 10th gen Aodhan 19x9.5 on 2018 Hatch 20190328_133127

If you have any questions! Feel free to ask! I will try my best to answer them!

Up coming list of what I'm doing next:
  • Installing D2 Bag Conversion Kit & Airlift performance management
  • Getting my car wrapped (colors a surprise)
  • Changing cold air intake
  • Changing exhaust
  • Changing downpipe
  • Changing turbo
  • Changing wheels (again)
  • Manual conversion swap (down the line, going to enjoy warranty a bit more)
That's it for now! Once a company makes a big brake kit for the REAR also, I'll be going that route. I'm not a fan of just having the front a big brake swap.

Remember, it is YOUR car! Build it how you want to! Everyone will have their own opinion, should that change your build? No!

Off Topic:

Staring a car "club" if you want to call it that. Currently based out of the Bay Area, but if you would like to start a chapter up in your neck of the woods hit me up. Finalizing the decal, shirts, and other fun stuff currently!
#FoolishCulture

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's the offset on these wheels? Looks great!

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Don’t forget rebuilding the engine internals; they are not as stout as the Si (when upgrading the turbo). Oh, and you will require an intercooler as well PLUS fuel system upgrade or Flex Fuel kit OR both.
When doing the engine rebuild, that is the time to do the manual conversion. It will cost a pretty penny. So, before venturing into a money pit, consider another vehicle that would require less modification.
When you want performance, stray from stretching your tires (235s on 9.5”).
Also, know that insurance covers the market value of a vehicle minus any modifications.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I am currently on Aodhan LS007 19x9.5's with a 235/35/R19 tire and have no rubbing or scrubbing. I see a lot of people asking if "this will rub" and if you go this route, you'll be fine.

I am running D2 Coilovers (switching to bags next month, install guide coming soon) and have no problem. Fenders aren't rolled (yet) either. I'm also not crazy low, so don't freak out and say "you aren't even that low bro!" Like no shit lol.

20190320_152644.jpg
20190328_133127.jpg

If you have any questions! Feel free to ask! I will try my best to answer them!

Up coming list of what I'm doing next:
  • Installing D2 Bag Conversion Kit & Airlift performance management
  • Getting my car wrapped (colors a surprise)
  • Changing cold air intake
  • Changing exhaust
  • Changing downpipe
  • Changing turbo
  • Changing wheels (again)
  • Manual conversion swap (down the line, going to enjoy warranty a bit more)
That's it for now! Once a company makes a big brake kit for the REAR also, I'll be going that route. I'm not a fan of just having the front a big brake swap.

Remember, it is YOUR car! Build it how you want to! Everyone will have their own opinion, should that change your build? No!

Off Topic:

Staring a car "club" if you want to call it that. Currently based out of the Bay Area, but if you would like to start a chapter up in your neck of the woods hit me up. Finalizing the decal, shirts, and other fun stuff currently!
#FoolishCulture
dang I shoulda got 19s

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
dang I shoulda got 19s
Yeah I didnt want to go with 18's because I knew itd make my wheels seem small. I wish i went with 8.5 or 9 tho instead of 9.5.

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Don’t forget rebuilding the engine internals; they are not as stout as the Si (when upgrading the turbo). Oh, and you will require an intercooler as well PLUS fuel system upgrade or Flex Fuel kit OR both.
When doing the engine rebuild, that is the time to do the manual conversion. It will cost a pretty penny. So, before venturing into a money pit, consider another vehicle that would require less modification.
When you want performance, stray from stretching your tires (235s on 9.5”).
Also, know that insurance covers the market value of a vehicle minus any modifications.
Yep, already know! Lol I just didnt want to go too deep into things. Thanks tho!

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Yep, already know! Lol I just didnt want to go too deep into things. Thanks tho!
Had to mention all that you missed, since choosing something as simple as wheels and wishing you had done otherwise. That kind of mod is typically emotional. With power/performance, be methodical.

* Know where you want to go
* Plan backwards (so you don’t miss the critical details in the end that support the front.
* Research & Price your END plan
* Complete the planning / Adjust accordingly
* Execute

That way, you have no regrets.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got 18x9.5+38 looks fine to me since I'm lowered I just like wide wheels
Yeah I didnt want to go with 18's because I knew itd make my wheels seem small. I wish i went with 8.5 or 9 tho instead of 9.5.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Insuring aftermarket parts is cheap. I have $4,000 in coverage for only $14 extra a month. Totally worth. These parts are expensive.

Last edited:

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Bro I like the wheels but looking at your list of upcoming mods you might as well just sell it and get a 6 speed si. Not trying to be a Debbie downer but those mods are going to require serious coin with minimal return.

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bro I like the wheels but looking at your list of upcoming mods you might as well just sell it and get a 6 speed si. Not trying to be a Debbie downer but those mods are going to require serious coin with minimal return.
The return isnt what I'm in it for. I'm in it for the journey, experience, and memories I'll have. There will be many regrets, misfortune, and many other downs but I'll be doing it all with friends, family, and whomever else I may meet!

I'll have a commuter so this is going to be my "project" car. Long story short, I'm following in my uncle's foot steps of learning as you go. I will continue his passion for anything and everything automotive.

Edit: I do understand what you are saying tho! I dont want to come off as an ass!

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here is an update! Got off the D2 coilovers and thru the conversion kit for D2 Airsuspenion on! Sits a LOT nicer now. Still need to get my front fenders rolled!

Honda Civic 10th gen Aodhan 19x9.5 on 2018 Hatch LRM_EXPORT_633328354772112_20190521_103646793
Sponsored