Anything I need to do with new wheels/tires?

OP
OP
verbalj

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks for confirming! Yes, torqued to spec. I think I saw on the back of the cardboard for each of the wheels that the hub ring is intact.
Sponsored

OP
OP
verbalj

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This install went well. No issues at all. Still no pictures since right after this was done, I jumped into the Suma side marker install. That’s a whole other story.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I hope you cleaned mating surface before install new wheel.

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
all advice appears good so far but they did all miss one key note, after driving it like 30 or so miles (couple of trips to give the wheels a chance to go through some heat and cool cycles you are supposed to go back and re-torque the lug nuts.

and like said an Alignment is not a requirement but I usually try to setup alignments whenever I get new tires, because you want your new investments to last as long as possible don't you?

OP
OP
verbalj

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks! Thankfully since I did install, I haven't driven it much so I can re-torque the lug nuts when I get the lug nut locks in the next couple of days.

I also just realized that I haven't posted pictures yet lol. If the sun ever returns, I'll snap some pics.

I'm also going to the do the alignment when I bring in the car for an oil change. thanks all!
Sponsored