Anyone replaced their OEM SI spoiler with another that is not the TYPE-R style?

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Anyone here who have gone out of the bandwagon and changed their OEM SI trunk spoilers to another kind apart from the Type-R spoilers? While my first choice is to get the Type-R spoilers, I am opening my options to other generic spoilers. Has anyone done it here? Please post them up! We'd love to get some ideas! THANKS!

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone replaced their OEM SI spoiler with another that is not the TYPE-R style? Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 1.17.33 PM
Sponsored

Blitted_Master

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe (SOLD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd like to see a large duckbill spoiler for the Si coupes or a large GT style wing. There was a GT style wing available from a vendor I don't remember but the price was pretty steep.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I'd like to see a large duckbill spoiler for the Si coupes or a large GT style wing. There was a GT style wing available from a vendor I don't remember but the price was pretty steep.
I'm also hoping someone makes a bigger duck bill for the coupe. The one that's out there is too small for my taste.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want or want to see a low mount gt wing on the si sedan, I think it’d look great I've seen a bunch of different wings on si sedans on insta

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Si sedan trunk as multiple holes once you remove the stock spoiler. I guess we have to switch the trunk lid to switch to wing spoilers

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Si sedan trunk as multiple holes once you remove the stock spoiler. I guess we have to switch the trunk lid to switch to wing spoilers
Yep the main reason I haven’t done it yet, also don’t want to spend so much money on something so aggressive for my daily driver.
Sponsored