Anyone order from Honda Auto Parts Warehouse?

Hondee_Hundo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Lunar Silver
Country flag
Like the title says has anyone ordered from them and are they reputable people to do business with? Seems that if I order from them I would actually be saving close to 60 dollars. Apprehensive as I dont want to do that at the expense of not being genuine honda parts.
Sponsored

Deleted member 28465

Like the title says has anyone ordered from them and are they reputable people to do business with? Seems that if I order from them I would actually be saving close to 60 dollars. Apprehensive as I dont want to do that at the expense of not being genuine honda parts.
I have, they’re about as good as all the other Honda parts companies.
Another cheap place I would recommend would be Bernardi Honda, Honda Part Guys, or Honda Parts Now. Those are in order from usually cheapest to most expensive :)

https://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Parts.aspx

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I have, they’re about as good as all the other Honda parts companies.
Another cheap place I would recommend would be Bernardi Honda, Honda Part Guys, or Honda Parts Now. Those are in order from usually cheapest to most expensive :)

https://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Parts.aspx
Shipping cost often become the deciding factor. Most of the ONLINE Honda stores have closely similar prices, but their shipping charges vary enormously.
So when selecting your vendor by price, make sure you compare the totals, including shipping and taxes.

OP
OP
Hondee_Hundo

Hondee_Hundo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
Hondee_Hundo

Hondee_Hundo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Shipping cost often become the deciding factor. Most of the ONLINE Honda stores have closely similar prices, but their shipping charges vary enormously.
So when selecting your vendor by price, make sure you compare the totals, including shipping and taxes.
Exactly! I was looking at 1 and the shipping was around 60 bucks vs the one I was talking about in my post which had shipping at 10 dollars. So I definitely agree that they very
Sponsored