Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet?

R21415

First Name
DG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic type r 2018, Yellow S2000 2005
Just got my new car. Wondering anyone know of some quality mudflaps this car kicks up everything on the highway

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone know of oem or good aftermarket mud flaps out yet? A5680B6A-8BF9-4C69-9431-2B68FF4279A4
Sponsored

TheBigG

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2017, Kia Optima Sportswagon GT 2017
Country flag
I have Sparco, universal guards. Nice and cheap.

BirchyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T 6MT
I had OEM splash guards on the HB and plan to add them to the coupe.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also got OEM splash guards. They are great. I have a co worker with a 10th gen sedan, no guards. You can visually see the splash from the front tires. I have never seen the slash with mine.

Meat Hammer

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Civic Type R #1464
Country flag
I think OP is looking for splash guard options that fit his FK8. The only review I’ve seen for Type R splash guards was domincan’s custom Rally Armor Johnnys (FlyinGato on YouTube):

BirchyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T 6MT
I think OP is looking for splash guard options that fit his FK8. The only review I’ve seen for Type R splash guards was domincan’s custom Rally Armor Johnnys (FlyinGato on YouTube):

Oh, right. I'll go back to the cheap seats now :)

athreeiron

First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I'm wondering the same on the OEM. I've used cheaperhondaparts.com in the past for many other things and they have been on the money with fitment. They are showing that for the Type R, the normal 5-door hatch guards fit, and they are on sale right now. I'm going to call them today and ask if they are sure they fit, and if so order them. Even if I have to find something else later on, I need to get something on here... Looked last night, and I'm less than 2k miles in and already it's looking kinda bad.

https://www.cheaperhondaparts.com/o...9dHlwZS1yLXRvdXJpbmcmZT02LXNwZWVkLW1hbnVhbA==

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
I'm wondering the same on the OEM. I've used cheaperhondaparts.com in the past for many other things and they have been on the money with fitment. They are showing that for the Type R, the normal 5-door hatch guards fit, and they are on sale right now. I'm going to call them today and ask if they are sure they fit, and if so order them. Even if I have to find something else later on, I need to get something on here... Looked last night, and I'm less than 2k miles in and already it's looking kinda bad.

https://www.cheaperhondaparts.com/oem-parts/honda-splash-guard-set-08p00tgg100/?c=Zz1leHRlcmlvciZzPXNwbGFzaC1ndWFyZCZpPVhUR0cxUDAwMDAmcj0xJmE9aG9uZGEmbz1jaXZpYy01LWRvb3ImeT0yMDE4JnQ9dHlwZS1yLXRvdXJpbmcmZT02LXNwZWVkLW1hbnVhbA==

Let us know what they say. I am interested in getting some if they fit.

athreeiron

First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
The mud flaps Gato installed don't match the car IMO... a little dirt isn't going to hurt the car.
Lol. Well yeah it won't exactly hurt it... But I'm already getting chips there and it just doesn't feel right letting the car get smacked like that constantly. Maybe I'm too OCD, but I cringe every time I drive down a road and hear the shower of rocks.

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol. Well yeah it won't exactly hurt it... But I'm already getting chips there and it just doesn't feel right letting the car get smacked like that constantly. Maybe I'm too OCD, but I cringe every time I drive down a road and hear the shower of rocks.
I hear you. I already have a few chips in my hood from daily driving it. I know I could have had a clear bra installed, but I think clear wraps look bad; really dulls the shiny paint. Touch up paint and a good detail fixes it.

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
That's unfortunate. I am OCD like that as well. I can't enjoy a nice drive when I hear all the rocks hitting my car.
Sponsored