Anyone interested in a HondaLink headunit?

mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I will be getting a aftermarket head unit soon and won’t be needing my stock head unit. Lmk if anyone is interested but won’t be able to ship until I install my aftermarket one.
Sponsored

dby2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T sedan
Country flag
I would be! I'm looking to replace my radio in a 2017 Civic EX-T. I l flashed my radio to a firmware that wasn't meant for it and screwed up Android Auto. If your radio has the original software and is from a 2017 EX-T I would be interested. Thanks

Here’s a pic of the unit

1C37F4D9-8190-4422-9E2E-21EB3936280E.jpeg
!

OP
OP
mrturtle8088

mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I would be! I'm looking to replace my radio in a 2017 Civic EX-T. I l flashed my radio to a firmware that wasn't meant for it and screwed up Android Auto. If your radio has the original software and is from a 2017 EX-T I would be interested. Thanks

!
Dm me with an offer and let me check on the firmware it’s on.

rplush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Just curious, what aftermarket headunit are you getting? Are you worried about loosing some functionalities that the factory head unit offers?

OP
OP
mrturtle8088

mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Dm me with an offer and let me check on the firmware it’s on.
Just curious, what aftermarket headunit are you getting? Are you worried about loosing some functionalities that the factory head unit offers?
im getting one of the Phoenix android units. I usually use CarPlay on the stock unit but I would like a unit that has more apps available to it. Plus the aftermarket headunit already supports the back up cam and lane watch camera.

lightthief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
Honest advice, hold on to the headunit.
You may want it back.

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Civic Touring, 07 BMW e90
Country flag
My head unit went out, all functionalities are there just the screen is all distorted now, I’m assuming it was from the heatwave. Can you DM me what you’re looking to sell it for? I was thinking of also upgrading to aftermarket.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
My head unit went out, all functionalities are there just the screen is all distorted now, I’m assuming it was from the heatwave. Can you DM me what you’re looking to sell it for? I was thinking of also upgrading to aftermarket.
An aftermarket for a touring is a tad bit more complicated. Even with those factory fit replacements you'll lose your center channel and sub if you don't put amps in.

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
An aftermarket for a touring is a tad bit more complicated. Even with those factory fit replacements you'll lose your center channel and sub if you don't put amps in.
Yea I ended up finding a used OEM unit on ebay with 90 day warranty. As tempting as the aftermarkets were. I decided to stay OEM. Appreciate the feedback.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Yea I ended up finding a used OEM unit on ebay with 90 day warranty. As tempting as the aftermarkets were. I decided to stay OEM. Appreciate the feedback.
90 bucks ain't bad. I hope mine doesn't go out before I can put a proper aftermarket though

Rowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yea just try to keep your dash covered from the sun while parked & you should be good. This happened to my bmw few years ago as well. I’ll remind myself to put the sunscreen cover on at all times from now on when not driving.

Starks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CR-V EX
Country flag
Emil Borconi, the Headunit Reloaded and AAGateway dev may be interested.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
You most probably just need a new screen,--- It attaches to the main Electronics box Mechanically, and with a cable.
Not that expensive, it a LG part... and you get a BRIGHT, new, Unscratched screen just like new !!
I picked a NEW on up on Ebay about 9 months ago - about $150 ?
Sponsored