1.5T Anyone in SoCal know anybody got emmisions?

snguyen130

abluefk7
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Going to be registering my car from Louisiana in Cali since it’s my home residence. Anyone know anyone for emissions testing? I don’t really want to put my stock down-pipe back on even though I have a PRL catted one on. SOCAL if possible.
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
It will pass as long all the monitors are clear so if you have anything disabled on ktuner or hondata it won't pass all they do is connect the obd2 to the computer while the car is running and check if all the monitors are good.

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
You won’t pass with a tune so be sure to flash back to stock. Otherwise just hope you don’t get CEL and it should be ok!! Love to see how it goes because in a couple of years I will have to do the same.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ditto. Flash back to stock tune but need to drive it around for a day or two after that before going in for smog. Make sure there's no emissions-related mods that draw attention (red intake/intake tube, etc...) under the hood. My out-of-state car passed CA smog with an aftermarket intercooler (no stencil) and no other mods.
Sponsored