Need a Toyota ? Msg me :)
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Any weekly meets in the King county area that I should know about? Or if anyone would like to set something up?? I see a lot of cars during the weekends around Chinatown or Dick's Drive in (Federal Way). Lets get something going!!
Sponsored

Nfrpogiboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8, FK8
Country flag
Any weekly meets in the King county area that I should know about? Or if anyone would like to set something up?? I see a lot of cars during the weekends around Chinatown or Dick's Drive in (Federal Way). Lets get something going!!
Im fairly new to the seattle area and Im down to meet up too!

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Just hit my 1st year in Seattle, but still fairly new. I would be down to meet with some Civic owner/enthusiasts :)

Nfrpogiboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8, FK8
Country flag
Just hit my 1st year in Seattle, but still fairly new. I would be down to meet with some Civic owner/enthusiasts :)
Wow im surprised someone else actually posted on here. It doesn't seem like there's too many civic owners that follow the regional page. I was about to ask the PNW/seattle s2k guys if I could join their meets ups lol.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Wow im surprised someone else actually posted on here. It doesn't seem like there's too many civic owners that follow the regional page. I was about to ask the PNW/seattle s2k guys if I could join their meets ups lol.
I use to be a avid member of S2KI; when I had a S2K. Albeit, I would have posted in the other region and not PNW.
I bought my CivicX, not long after moving up here to PNW. From your profile, you have a Jazz/FIT and CTR?

I considered getting a Fit (had one also) but went for the CivicX for a bit more bang for the buck.

Nfrpogiboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8, FK8
Country flag
I use to be a avid member of S2KI; when I had a S2K. Albeit, I would have posted in the other region and not PNW.
I bought my CivicX, not long after moving up here to PNW. From your profile, you have a Jazz/FIT and CTR?

I considered getting a Fit (had one also) but went for the CivicX for a bit more bang for the buck.
yeah I have a fit too and keep it for when I’m too lazy to hop in the ctr (and it’s hard to get rid of such a good and well made car lol).

You’re new to the area right? Where did you move up here from?

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Anyone been to Metal Magic in Tacoma by chance? or know a closer to Seattle - place for dentless paint repair?
I still have not found a good and reputable place that can/willing to work on thy fender....

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone been to Metal Magic in Tacoma by chance? or know a closer to Seattle - place for dentless paint repair?
I still have not found a good and reputable place that can/willing to work on thy fender....
I'm interested in checking them out...I need some PDR on my rear quarter panel. 3 weird dents right next to each other.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
I'm interested in checking them out...I need some PDR on my rear quarter panel. 3 weird dents right next to each other.
they actually referred me to somewhere in Bellevue, to check if it can be done prior to driving all the way down or having it done in Bellevue... If you do go, let me know...

Toeknee

First Name
Toeknee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
What’s up CTR owners, I’m new here. Just wanna learn more about the fk8 from you guys experience with Mods. I just got mine, installed a k&n filter. I wasn’t satisfied so bought myself a mishimoto intake and it’s Been pretty good so far. I also got some mud flaps but haven’t installed yet.

Nfrpogiboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8, FK8
Country flag
What’s up CTR owners, I’m new here. Just wanna learn more about the fk8 from you guys experience with Mods. I just got mine, installed a k&n filter. I wasn’t satisfied so bought myself a mishimoto intake and it’s Been pretty good so far. I also got some mud flaps but haven’t installed yet.
Welcome and congrats dude!

Toeknee

First Name
Toeknee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanx! Have you guys done any meets?
Sponsored