Anyone have the 27Won shift knob on their Si?

AUGM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
If so, did the extra height, weight, or shape cause you to mis-shift any at first?
Been thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure.
Sponsored

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If so, did the extra height, weight, or shape cause you to mis-shift any at first?
Been thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure.
I have the same question. i really wanna get one. looks nice but im not sure. hope someone post pics of it also

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
hey ive been using the 27wonnshift knob for a few months now. no issues shifting. the height is a little taller than stock but i got used to that after a few days. what i like about it is the weight and premium look/feel of it.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Y’all over thinking this. Just buy it and enjoy. If you mishift I can guarantee it’ll be the but behind the wheels fault and not a shift knob. It you were taking about a shifter extension than yeah you may miss a gear once in a while trying to bang gears like a nhra street class car Going down the strip. But that knob, you’ll be fine

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
It’s a really nice shift knob. I have the Type R shifter with all the Acuity upgrades. I have used many different knobs and still have 10 different. Skunk2, Acuity aluminum, various round, sick speed. But I really like the 27won, it seems to help shift better/find gears better due to the extra leverage. I think it would be harder to mis-shift. I have on order a red shift boot to go along with it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have the 27Won shift knob on their Si? A9BA21C4-FE81-4832-A451-C60FDCB58851

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have the 27Won shift knob on their Si? 5F1882BC-8A23-484D-B009-EAF75BD62E24

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
(not directed at the OP)
i grew up in and around manual transmission cars. when it came time to drive one i already knew how, no one needed to teach me as i had seen it all my life. it only took stick time to get the feeling down.
today it seems that a very large part of the population have never been in a manual car, making it ten times harder to learn. plus very few if anyone to give them training. so i'll cut them a ton of slack. too much shady xperts on the net f-ing these guys up.

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
(not directed at the OP)
i grew up in and around manual transmission cars. when it came time to drive one i already knew how, no one needed to teach me as i had seen it all my life. it only took stick time to get the feeling down.
today it seems that a very large part of the population have never been in a manual car, making it ten times harder to learn. plus very few if anyone to give them training. so i'll cut them a ton of slack. too much shady xperts on the net f-ing these guys up.
Something about learning how to drive stick in a 1986 Chevy when my dad yelled panic stop ripped up the E break looked at me while doing it and the engine cut off and he’s like see you didn’t put the clutch in.

But in all seriousness that 27won shift knob is a really nice shift knob