Anyone have info re: this Seibon wing ( not Type-R/GT Style )?

ryansommer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I've been looking all around different forums and trying every possible search phrase in Google to find this spoiler ( pic below ) - and where I might be able to purchase one for myself since it's nowhere to be found on the Seibon official website.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have info re: this Seibon wing ( not Type-R/GT Style )? 43214_2170___RS16HDCV4-GT

That photo shows on the listing for the GT-Style wing ( which is not my taste ) - but only sometimes depending on when I refresh the page. Otherwise I only see it in the thumbnail. Regardless, I presume that wing must be in development or soon to be released by Seibon for that image to be there at all - but again I couldn't find it on a quick scan of their website.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have info re: this Seibon wing ( not Type-R/GT Style )? 170cb7d9c8148867626a402d4670b5af

However, I have a feeling it would look quite nice, and I prefer it to the Ikon replica or the OEM SI coupe wing - so if anyone has any information while I wait to hear from Seibon themselves I'd be interested to hear.

If anyone has any suggestions for a similar style wing that's sold for another vehicle or universal install that might fit well and look similar on a 10th gen sedan, that would also be welcome.

OP
OP
ryansommer

ryansommer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Last edited:

VtheSi

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2005 Jeep TJ Sport 6MT, 2002 Jeep KJ
Country flag
Old thread, however I am curious if anyone has this wing. I have been looking for a picture of it on a car for a while now.
Sponsored