First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd love to track down the guy I saw in Okemos today with the EXACT same silver Si sedan.
Sponsored

carsrmilife

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring(TRADED)
Country flag
That was likely me. I have a SGP Hatch ST. I've not seen you though. I cant imagine I would miss that color!

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was likely me. I have a SGP Hatch ST. I've not seen you though. I cant imagine I would miss that color!
Ya, I'm pretty hard to miss. I'm not out driving around very much, and I'm usually driving my WRX around town. My dad ran into a guy at a gas station that had a white CTR that said he lives in Fenton. Haven't seen that yet either.

N8S CTR

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW CTR. Miata. Odyssey.
Country flag
Ya, I'm pretty hard to miss. I'm not out driving around very much, and I'm usually driving my WRX around town. My dad ran into a guy at a gas station that had a white CTR that said he lives in Fenton. Haven't seen that yet either.
Longtime lurker on here, but had to register after seeing this! Add me to the "Fenton Crew" I guess. Your Dad was super nice and we talked briefly about the CTR and your cars as well. Nice to see (& hear lol) you rolling thru town in the Subie. I like what you've done to your cars & look forward to bumping into you sometime.

I work with a guy that has an energy green coupe and also have seen 2 sonic grey HB's, a nice white Sport HB at Walmart and a sweet murdered-out black one. We all need to crash back to the bricks Fenton this year. Lol

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Longtime lurker on here, but had to register after seeing this! Add me to the "Fenton Crew" I guess. Your Dad was super nice and we talked briefly about the CTR and your cars as well. Nice to see (& hear lol) you rolling thru town in the Subie. I like what you've done to your cars & look forward to bumping into you sometime.

I work with a guy that has an energy green coupe and also have seen 2 sonic grey HB's, a nice white Sport HB at Walmart and a sweet murdered-out black one. We all need to crash back to the bricks Fenton this year. Lol
Haha right on man. There is 2 other guys that have near identical Subarus that live like 1/2 mile away from me by St. John. One of them even has a carbon fiber hood like mine, but I think they are both rocking gold wheels still. All our cars are equally as loud lol.

If you ever see me outside, feel free to stop by and say hi.

Alternatively, if you guys ever want to meet up for some drinks or something sometime. Might be fun. I'm at the Fenton Winery & Brewery quiet a bit.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

For sure!

carsrmilife

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was at the Fenton Fire Hall last night and happened to see two Silver HB's right behind each other. One was a Sport and the other a Sport Touring. Wonder what the odds of that are. Also, if any of you guys want to hear what a little kicker hideaway sounds like, I put one in mine. I couldn't stand the lack of bass from the "premium 540 watt" sound system.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was at the Fenton Fire Hall last night and happened to see two Silver HB's right behind each other. One was a Sport and the other a Sport Touring. Wonder what the odds of that are. Also, if any of you guys want to hear what a little kicker hideaway sounds like, I put one in mine. I couldn't stand the lack of bass from the "premium 540 watt" sound system.
Those are nice subs. I really want to install a system... but I just kept dumping money into all kinds of other things lol.

carsrmilife

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Those are nice subs. I really want to install a system... but I just kept dumping money into all kinds of other things lol.
Yea I’m really happy with it. Only spent $150 on refurb from Amazon. Would like to do a tune next.