Anyone from Michigan?

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anybody know a good ceramic coating place you can vouch for? I'm in southeast Michigan but willing to drive a little for quality work

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
There's been a CW CTR in the visitor lot at my work (Herman Miller Design Yard) for the last few days. Its it anyone here?

Ormi1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I saw my FIRST CTR on Squirrel in Auburn Hills coming off the offramp of M59 the other day. Championship white. I waved but don't know if he/she saw me. If you did, I was the red hatch that was zooming past you as you waited at the light!

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI, 2018 ABM CTR R-17001
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dream Cruise is next weekend. There is a cars & coffee at 14 and Woodward every Saturday at Pasteiner's auto hobbies store. Pretty small lot but really cool cars usually show up. It runs all year(yes even winter) but closer to Dream Cruise the busier it is. Pretty much forget about it this next weekend though.

High Octane Bakery at Telegraph and Sq. Lake usually have something every saturday in the summer also. As well as the Lingenfelter mentioned above. There is also periodic events at M1 Concourse in Pontiac.

crxFITcivicBOY

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! From GR as well and now live in Canton :) I’m still waiting for someone on here to host a meet up for us SE Michiganders... either metro Detroit or AA

crxFITcivicBOY

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone in SE Michigan would like to do a meet up Sat 9/14 AM and then go to the M1 cars and coffee event, another member
@ Idreeschief7 suggested it! I’d have to bring my two kids along, so as long as that’s not embarrassing, I’m down lol.

GaruJPN

First Name
Yuichi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe EGP
Country flag
If anyone in SE Michigan would like to do a meet up Sat 9/14 AM and then go to the M1 cars and coffee event, another member
@ Idreeschief7 suggested it! I’d have to bring my two kids along, so as long as that’s not embarrassing, I’m down lol.
I might actually be interested in this. I haven't been to M1 Cars&Coffee in a while (Partially due to it being TOO big in my opinion), but if I get to hangout with other local Civic owners, why not.