Anyone else receive a survey from Honda re entertainment unit?

Dan198

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335 xDrive, 2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Porsche Boxster S, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
I wonder if this is a result of all the issues experienced by owners with the entertainment system?
Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I filled it out. Also funny coincidence the day after my infotainment system decided to crap out for an entire day, then came back working like normal.

fazekas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Have not gotten one, but they would get an earful from me if I did! The infotainment system is buggy, crash prone crap! Still waiting for Honda and dealership to figure out what they are going to do with mine.

Here's a list of problems with my 2016 Touring Civic:

- "No Device Connected" a few minutes after starting car, connecting iPhone, playing CarPlay. Requires unplugging and re-plugging iPhone to resolve. Frequent and persistent.
- Alternating/flashing black screen sometimes, usually after one of the cameras has gone on and off from back up and right hand turn. All controls on touch screen are inoperative, requires turning off car, restarting car, and doing hard reboot of infotainment system to clear it out.
- Sometimes get a strange electronic sound/buzzing when playing CarPlay and one of the cameras has gone on, usually for right hand turn. Have to unplug iPhone to get rid of issue.

It's not iPhone or cables - on my second iPhone, both had same problems. Tried multiple Apple genuine lightning cables.

Oh, and there's the subwoofer rattle issue with the rear shelf, been in the shop twice for that, still no real fix, last I heard from dealer is there is a redesigned rear shelf that addresses the issue.

My first Honda, and quite possibly my last. Never had quality issues with my previous brand new VW and Toyota vehicles!

Last edited:

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I received one about the Honda sensing system. No mention of infotainment system in mine. I also filled it out.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
I got one regarding the tech in the car, namely the auto-wipers, garmin nav, and headunit.

Filled it out honestly.
Sponsored