Anyone driven a new Mazda CX-5 Reserve or Signature?

AUGM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
I may be interested in one of these in the right color (if the damn dealers around here can ever get one).
Probably lose my ass, but I'm on and off with my 2019 Si, and have been thinking of trading in on something more usable and mature.
Sponsored

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
My wife drives the CX-9 Touring with the same engine. It has a little bit of turbo lag when you mash the throttle. I appreciate that Mazda still uses standard automatic transmissions instead of CVT. Think we average about 20 mpg mixed driving.

I know the Reserve and Signature are the highest trim levels so you can expect better interior quality and a few added features like the cooling seats and heads up display.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
I may be interested in one of these in the right color (if the damn dealers around here can ever get one).
Probably lose my ass, but I'm on and off with my 2019 Si, and have been thinking of trading in on something more usable and mature.
You can't go wrong with the Honda Passport. Is in the high 14s quarter mile. That is fast for a SUV.

Plenty of space. Good amount of ground clearance if you want to venture in some mild off-roading. Great engine.
Sponsored