Any recommended performance shops in Richmond?

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
I want to add some lowering springs for my 2.0 LX Coupe (along with rear camber arms), but that may be a bit beyond my comfort level of doing it myself.

I was wondering if anyone in the central VA area (ideally in/around Richmond) knows of any reputable Honda-experienced shops that could do that?

Thanks!
Sponsored

IlIIlI

lIlIlIl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to "Thurston Spring Services Inc" in Richmond for my coil-overs and Rear Camber arm install, along with an alignment ofcourse. They are definitely a reputable shop, a fairly quick turn around. There is also a Brewery that's within walking distance if that's your thing.

You also got Martinez Autoworks, LLC. in Richmond (I'm pretty sure they'll be able to do the install for springs), and if you don't mind driving further south there is also Edge Motorsports

OP
OP
long_meats

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
I went to "Thurston Spring Services Inc" in Richmond for my coil-overs and Rear Camber arm install, along with an alignment ofcourse. They are definitely a reputable shop, a fairly quick turn around. There is also a Brewery that's within walking distance if that's your thing.

You also got Martinez Autoworks, LLC. in Richmond (I'm pretty sure they'll be able to do the install for springs), and if you don't mind driving further south there is also Edge Motorsports
Sweet, I haven't heard of these places before. Thanks!!!
Sponsored