Any one know how this guy did this???? (no more round fog light)

tianxiang

First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my opinion, stock fog light is very awkward looking and I really would love to get rid of it. Any one know where I can buy this? or any way to replace it without a round fog light?

Honda Civic 10th gen Any one know how this guy did this???? (no more round fog light) Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 11.30.56 AM
Sponsored

OP
OP

tianxiang

First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aftermarket front bumper most likely, there are a couple of bumper and body kits out for some versions of the Civic X.

-R
U think he changed entire bumper? I thought he just replaced that fog light cover piece

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
U think he changed entire bumper? I thought he just replaced that fog light cover piece
No I think it was the entire bumper, at least from how it looks in the pic.

-R

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Looks good imo. I wonder how much a non-foglight grill trim is. That way you can just drill a small hole to run the wiring through and use the adhesive to place the LEDs on the outside. Maybe get the same connector that the fog lights use and solder it to the LED strip wiring so it's plug and play for a really clean and install and also so you can reinstall the OE fogs if you need to.

Itachily504

First Name
Itachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic Si sedan
Country flag
In my opinion, stock fog light is very awkward looking and I really would love to get rid of it. Any one know where I can buy this? or any way to replace it without a round fog light?

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 11.30.56 AM.png
If you have a closer pic of the fogs, we'll know if it's a whole bumper or not. I doubt it a whole bumper conversion and more like an LED. I was going to purchase this for my wife's Sentra

Honda Civic 10th gen Any one know how this guy did this???? (no more round fog light) Screenshot_20180807-155814

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is the NKS bumper which comes with the fog lights. its a full body kit
Honda Civic 10th gen Any one know how this guy did this???? (no more round fog light) 35693922476_4701008961_b
Honda Civic 10th gen Any one know how this guy did this???? (no more round fog light) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8ZDM0ZYieiZTlMOK6wc37yBpqMNZRu324AMcim2Hx51S4E_ab

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i don't think those would be considered foglights, those are more of a DRL-type...plus they're awful. they have no curve on a curved bumper...totally out of place

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i don't think those would be considered foglights, those are more of a DRL-type...plus they're awful. they have no curve on a curved bumper...totally out of place
i agree.
Sponsored