djgLXXII

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Country flag
Any actual performance data for the TSP stage 1 beyond whp and trq numbers? Any idea on 0-60 and 1/4 time improvements? Or, rather, what does this put the Si equivalent to with this tune? How does it compare to a Fiesta ST, Focus ST, WRX, etc...?

OP
OP
MoaRPowah

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Any actual performance data for the TSP stage 1 beyond whp and trq numbers? Any idea on 0-60 and 1/4 time improvements? Or, rather, what does this put the Si equivalent to with this tune? How does it compare to a Fiesta ST, Focus ST, WRX, etc...?
I haven't done any 0-60 runs to test the time, but for comparison, my cousin and I drove to Mexico for a friendly run. He has a new TLX A-Spec and I was neck and neck with him from 20mph roll and dig until about 85ish. This was with my tires spinning in 2nd gear and 3rd. From what I understand, his TLX stock is about a 14.5 second car stock. This definitely sounds right as folks with TSP tune and some good driving get around 14.5 average at the track.

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
I haven't done any 0-60 runs to test the time, but for comparison, my cousin and I drove to Mexico for a friendly run. He has a new TLX A-Spec and I was neck and neck with him from 20mph roll and dig until about 85ish. This was with my tires spinning in 2nd gear and 3rd. From what I understand, his TLX stock is about a 14.5 second car stock. This definitely sounds right as folks with TSP tune and some good driving get around 14.5 average at the track.
Shift No Lift and Map 3 Sport you would've had him

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
On map 1 of the TSP stage 1 tune which is stock with some enhancements I was able to do 0-60 in 6.3 seconds. I have not tried Map 2 or 3 with or without Sports Mode. Road was clear that day, have not had a chance to try it again with the different maps

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
What is no lift shifting? Is that a different tune from the normal TSP stage 1 and 3 maps?

I’m a noob so simple answers please.

Thanks,
A2

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What is no lift shifting? Is that a different tune from the normal TSP stage 1 and 3 maps?

I’m a noob so simple answers please.

Thanks,
A2
Just like it's name implies, it's where you shift without lifting your foot off the gas

OP
OP
MoaRPowah

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I haven't really been able to tell too much of a difference with TSP 1, but I was also full bolt ones before I got the tune and was running 19/23 base tune ktuner. Wonder what I am missing.
Are you using map 2 or 3 with your TSP stage 1 tune? For my commute to work I just use the first map but when I want more power, I switch it to Map 2 or 3.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I haven't really been able to tell too much of a difference with TSP 1, but I was also full bolt ones before I got the tune and was running 19/23 base tune ktuner. Wonder what I am missing.
Yes, as @MoaRPowah stated, you need to change maps using the cancel button on the cruise control (hold it down 3 seconds, move the rpm gauge to 1, 2, or 3 than hold down the cancel button again for 3 seconds and when you let go the rpm gauge should go to normal). You will notice a huge difference with maps 2 and 3, and if you use the sports button the turbo will get more aggressive with boost

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just like it's name implies, it's where you shift without lifting your foot off the gas
Is this a separate option or additional map? How do you enable it.

I’m interested, does this damage the clutch more than normal shifting?

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
Just got this in the mail today. Wonder how long my stock clutch is gonna last!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is this a separate option or additional map? How do you enable it.

I’m interested, does this damage the clutch more than normal shifting?
This is part of the TSP stage 1 tune, so if you install the tune it comes with this option. Because of habit I have not used it, but I it should not damage your clutch. When you hit the clutch to shift but keep your foot on the gas, the engine will hold around 3000 rpm so you can safely shift without lifting your foot off the gas

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is part of the TSP stage 1 tune, so if you install the tune it comes with this option. Because of habit I have not used it, but I it should not damage your clutch. When you hit the clutch to shift but keep your foot on the gas, the engine will hold around 3000 rpm so you can safely shift without lifting your foot off the gas
Ok so is there a way to enable it? Do I have to hook my computer back up with the K tuner or since I’m already installed is there some kind of shortcut?

Thanks

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok so is there a way to enable it? Do I have to hook my computer back up with the K tuner or since I’m already installed is there some kind of shortcut?

Thanks
If you installed the tune it's already enabled
Sponsored