First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whats up guys! I just purchased a new 2018 SI last week and joined the forums. I needed a car asap due to wrecking my 8th gen SI. Wanted to stop in and say whats up! Posted some pics below from the dealer to tucked away in my shop at home. MODS ON THE WAY SOON!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180905_200224_567

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180905_200224_574
Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180905_200224_565

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_2917

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180905_200133_205

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180905_200133_206

Honda Civic 10th gen Another SI for me!!! IMG_20180729_204316_335_1

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
Those front windows already look tinted...or is it just the picture? Congrats....I can't wait to get mine....but it doesn't even go in for manufacture until the 17th lol. No decent colors around here, so I am waiting for a fresh one to be built.

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those front windows already look tinted...or is it just the picture? Congrats....I can't wait to get mine....but it doesn't even go in for manufacture until the 17th lol. No decent colors around here, so I am waiting for a fresh one to be built.
Yeah all windows are tinted. Not the windshield of course. Wow where are you located that you have to wait? Or is it because they don't have the color you really want? i got lucky because I wanted this color! lol

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
Yeah all windows are tinted. Not the windshield of course. Wow where are you located that you have to wait? Or is it because they don't have the color you really want? i got lucky because I wanted this color! lol
Where I live, I could not find the Aegean Blue, or White, or Metallic Steel.....there's like some black ones and silver ones left...but my dealer said that they have 1 last 2018 going into production and it's Metallic Steel, so I dropped $$ on it. I was also kind of worried they might try and do a refresh on the looks of the Si, similar to the regular Civic and I didn't care much for that refresh, so I jumped on the chance to be able to get one of the colors I liked.

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where I live, I could not find the Aegean Blue, or White, or Metallic Steel.....there's like some black ones and silver ones left...but my dealer said that they have 1 last 2018 going into production and it's Metallic Steel, so I dropped $$ on it. I was also kind of worried they might try and do a refresh on the looks of the Si, similar to the regular Civic and I didn't care much for that refresh, so I jumped on the chance to be able to get one of the colors I liked.
Hell yeah man good color choice! Post it up once you get it!

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
Congratulations and welcome!

scootibum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
Coming from a 8th gen Si, what do you think of the difference?

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Coming from a 8th gen Si, what do you think of the difference?
Torque! Way better street driving. Had to spin the k20 higher to pass traffic etc. So it felt like a fool sometimes passing people. This is smooth easy driving and acceleration for a daily. Already ordered exterior mods. Going to buy a shit ton of PRL parts next. Gotta see whether to go Kpro or Ktuner. Don't want to do too much have another car i have to finish

scootibum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
Torque! Way better street driving. Had to spin the k20 higher to pass traffic etc. So it felt like a fool sometimes passing people. This is smooth easy driving and acceleration for a daily. Already ordered exterior mods. Going to buy a shit ton of PRL parts next. Gotta see whether to go Kpro or Ktuner. Don't want to do too much have another car i have to finish

Nice man, I'm in somewhat in the same boat, I have a 8th gen Si and was just curious about what others thought about the transition. I feel your pain on reving the shit out of it to hit the power band, sometimes makes passengers feel uncomfortable lol but at the same time its kind of fun lol.

OP
OP
AREA

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice man, I'm in somewhat in the same boat, I have a 8th gen Si and was just curious about what others thought about the transition. I feel your pain on reving the shit out of it to hit the power band, sometimes makes passengers feel uncomfortable lol but at the same time its kind of fun lol.
When I was younger I loved reving it up. I am about to be 37 and don't want to be looking like a racer boy in my car just to pass traffic lol

scootibum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
When I was younger I loved reving it up. I am about to be 37 and don't want to be looking like a racer boy in my car just to pass traffic lol
So I take it that the new one is definitely worth it? Lol
Sponsored