Annoying double verification on every login on civicx?

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm always wondering why the civic community is double secured, with the a verification system? Why is a password not enough? :confused:

I'm logging in on many different devices and everytime, I must use an App called Google Authentificator, it's not even that complicated to login to my bank accounts. :D

I'm on many different forums and never seen such a thing, can someone explain to me what's the point of that?
Sponsored

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I'm always wondering why the civic community is double secured, with the a verification system? Why is a password not enough? :confused:

I'm logging in on many different devices and everytime, I must use an App called Google Authentificator, it's not even that complicated to login to my bank accounts. :D

I'm on many different forums and never seen such a thing, can someone explain to me what's the point of that?
Sounds like you have your Preferences set to
Two-Step Verification "Enabled"

Click on your Avatar at the top right of the forum page, and go to
Preferences : Two-Step Verification

Disable both the
Two-Step Verification options (assuming they are enabled)

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you so much!!!!

I can't tell you how anyoing this was! :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Annoying double verification on every login on civicx? two steps verficiatio
Sponsored