TMSspeed

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport touring
Got a 2017 Hatchback sport touring.

Got a fog light lens busted, and see that the entire bumper has to come off to replace. If I'm going to do that I think it would be cool to put in HALO / Angle Eye type LED projectors.

I have found projectors for other civics, but none that say they fit the hatchback

Anybody have suggestions?
Sponsored

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Angel eyes are played out. I'd just replace with another stock set or go with the JDM CTR yellow fog lights.

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Got a 2017 Hatchback sport touring.

Got a fog light lens busted, and see that the entire bumper has to come off to replace. If I'm going to do that I think it would be cool to put in HALO / Angle Eye type LED projectors.

I have found projectors for other civics, but none that say they fit the hatchback

Anybody have suggestions?
Interested in this, haven't been able to decide on angle eyes / leds / orange fog lights

OP
OP

TMSspeed

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport touring
this is one of the personal pref things. I personaly pref halo eyes. - but can't find them anywhere. Still looking - if anyone finds those that fit please advise

choo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatch Sport 6MT , 1995 240sx
Country flag
I have fog lights for a 2016 sedan/coupe fitted to my 2017 hatch if that helps.

shermanatoorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 2017
Country flag
My right fog lens got busted my first month of having it. It looked like someone smashed it but I'm pretty sure a big ass rock just flew right in the middle and smashed the glass. It's been 9 months and I still haven't fixed it lol.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My right fog lens got busted my first month of having it. It looked like someone smashed it but I'm pretty sure a big ass rock just flew right in the middle and smashed the glass. It's been 9 months and I still haven't fixed it lol.
Just go aftermarket anyway. The lenses are better able to withstand debris.

Sudsii

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I love the fog lights on this Civic but can’t find them anywhere anyone know where I could get em

Honda Civic 10th gen Angle Eyes - Halo Fog Lights - 2017 hatchback AC685492-69A5-4D6B-8A3F-E4949200A62F

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I could be wrong, but I dont think you need to take the bumper off to remove the fog light. If you get a slim enough plastic trim pry bar or whatever they are called, I think you can remove the fake vents without removing the bumper. I recall seeing a member on here doing just that.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could be wrong, but I dont think you need to take the bumper off to remove the fog light. If you get a slim enough plastic trim pry bar or whatever they are called, I think you can remove the fake vents without removing the bumper. I recall seeing a member on here doing just that.
You can do that on the si, but on a non si, those vent pieces are screwed in . I found this out when looking into replacing the horn.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
You can do that on the si, but on a non si, those vent pieces are screwed in . I found this out when looking into replacing the horn.
You can do it on a hatchback as well. I just removed the fake vent to replace the fog lights and horn.
Sponsored