ALTA Performance Weighted Shift Knob

1. ALTA Performance

Elite Sponsor

Manufacture of After market performance parts
    Car(s):
    2017 Civic Type R

Improve your interior styling and shifting action with a heavyweight brushed stainless steel ALTA Shift Knob.

In Stock And Shipping Now!

ALTAPerformance.com

F143844626.jpg

THE PERFECT SIZE

The ALTA Shift Knob has a 1.85" diameter and weighs 14.696 ounces! By adding weight to the knob, it gives each shift an entirely more positive feel! The larger profile feels great in your hand and allows more of your hand to engage with the knob.

F143844631.jpg

HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT AND LOCKING

The ALTA Shift Knob's height range can be adjusted by nearly 1 inch with the built-in adjustment screw. Once the height is set, tighten the lock bolt and your knob will never loosen on its own. The entire process takes less than a minute! Best of all, our super locking mechanism will not harm the threads of your OEM shifter rod!

F143844627.jpg

The ALTA Shift Knob is precision machined and left raw with a brushed finish over the stainless steel. The combination of construction and finish gives the ALTA Shift Knob a durable and attractive appearance for years to come

F143844630.jpg

2. CrippleRipple

CrippleRipple Senior Member

Car(s):
    2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM) & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (CBP)
    Have this shift knob and it is quality! Beautiful craftsmanship! Alittle bigger than stock and heavy but not overly weighted like some knobs. Adjustable height is nice as well!
    The Red matches well and the shift boot should snap right into place with no needed adapter! Waiting to install mine.

Neps18Si and ALTA Performance thanked this.
  3. Neps18Si

Neps18Si Senior Member

First Name:
    P-Low
    Car(s):
    2018 Civic Si sedan
    I have one still in the box, but i needed a review on this because it is a heavyweight shift knob. I have looked and no one seems to have one.