Alarms for ACC and CMBS

sumncguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Aegean Blue
Country flag
I was driving down the highway .. all of a sudden I got popups on my display that ACC and BMCS were both malfunctioning.
Those idiot lights were illuminated on the left side of the display and on the right botton the Braking system yellow light was on.

Lasted for maybe an hour while I drove. I might have cleared when I arrived home and turned off the car.
Just came from the 5k services and the service guys said their ".. best technician" checked it and didnt find anything.
Sponsored

Sh00t599

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport FC2 K20C2 6MT Rallye Red
Country flag
I was driving down the highway .. all of a sudden I got popups on my display that ACC and BMCS were both malfunctioning.
Those idiot lights were illuminated on the left side of the display and on the right botton the Braking system yellow light was on.

Lasted for maybe an hour while I drove. I might have cleared when I arrived home and turned off the car.
Just came from the 5k services and the service guys said their ".. best technician" checked it and didnt find anything.

Any update on this?? Driving on highway, acc,cmbs,rmd and brake syst light on. When come to compete stop system turns back on. Lkas still works fine.